Reviews for Don't Look Back
bjackson chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
It was really good. There are some minor errors on the past/ present tenses in the story. I wish there were more to read. Very nice job.
PadawanCassy chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
That was really good, is there going to be a squel? If so keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
BlackBird16 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Nice :)
ParadiseLost23 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Great story, it was really detailed and I wasn't expecting the earthquake! x
no one chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
i'm so happy there was finally a new chapter. Can i expect anouther one any time soon?
UltimateOptimist chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
I really liked this (yor right shane west would make a great luca)
Jessie13 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
This is a good story. Update?
johnstone1987 chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
keep writing! i like it! more!more!
nina chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
my favourite swat story! I hope you will write a segual or more swat fics 'cause these are fabulous!

keep on writing!
PernDragonrider chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Another excellent chapter and I apologize for the late review but I just got the notice that you'd updated this evening and jumped over and read the newest.

Wonderful work and yeah the old SWAT van was made by International and it looked like a breadtruck only with doors that flopped back against the sides. Always wanted one of those just for nostalgia and my love of the program.

Keep up the great work,

Nicole2513 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
oh my god i'm sorry i didn't know you updated i just read it now lol anyways great update i likey this story

but we need some more Chris man that girl can kick ass lol
Nicole2513 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
oh oh a swat fic man it's been a while since i've read a new one...anyways this is so good just one thing though put a little more chris in cause that's my girl man oh and i ove the little battle between street and luca it was funny... anyways can't wait for and update {goes and clicks on story alert}
PernDragonrider chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Oh, loved this chapter. Nothing like being trapped to bring everything out into the open. Keep up the great work and don't quit. Just post it despite everyone else and let the chips fall where they may.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy Chanaukkah (sorry can pronounce it but can't spell it)!

Keep up the exceptional work!

Pern

P.S. Have a wonderful holiday season that's safe, merry, bright, and filled with family, friends, and everything else you could wish for.
PernDragonrider chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter!

I love this tale, not hard I love everything to do with S.W.A.T.

I don't know why, but for some reason I keep seeing the original cast instead of the movie cast as I'm reading this. It fits so well and the tale is entertaining and compelling reading.

Please, please, please... keep up the very excellent and exceptional work.

PernDragonrider chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Excellent chapter, and ooh and earthquake right after training (making an assumption because of the description you gave in the last sentence). keep up the very excellent work.

Pern.

P.S. Thanks for the comments in your author's note. I enjoy reading good fiction based off of the original series or the movie.