Reviews for The Double moon trilogy
Aristania chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
The ending was hilarious!
Kanda Yuuki chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
I like Yue/Syaoran pairings. It's a pity that not many people wrote them.

In your first chapter, you wrote that ' “It is time for my last great magic work.” Clow said. His staff dissolved as magic warped around both of them. Syaoran saw two different people, but that was it.'.

Does that mean that you're going to write about Hiiragizawa Eriol and about Syaoran changing the Clow Cards?
S.a.t.o.s.h.i chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
What should I call my reviewing name when I'm reading your CCS related stories?

8MONTHS! I'm gonna die! I barely haad time to finish! gasp cough weez. I'm Dying!

Long and great! I want you to do another one like this .not so long for each chapter.*Dies*
Dakota Pratt chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Angel Inoshi chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
I am so a big fan of Yue/Syaoran. Not bad...a little rushed, but hey I'm not complaining! More Syaoran! More Yue! They are perfect together! _
AJ Matthews chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
kawaii! write more about yue and syaoran, you're really good at it!
Ecila Didn't bother to login chapter 2 . 11/6/2001
I really don't know what flames are, because no one told me. I'm thinking it as a type of criticism, and when I am unsatisfied with a story I usually don't review at all. But since you have read one of my stories " Do Not Underestimate His Power", I wanted to give you several suggestions that I believe will improve your writing. You have very good ideas, and I have no objection towards Yue and Syaoran pairing. I myself am a fan of that, but in a different way ( hehehe) A more brotherly way actually. One problem with almost all of the Card Captor Sakura stories that you write is that you seem to write a little too fast, making the major incidents happen right after each other. I personally feel that if you build things up gradually, it will hold the reader's interest. Also, in order to write a good story, you have to have an amount of minor incidents. It makes the story longer and more enjoyable. You also should use the technique of cause and effect-take your story, " Broken Dreams." There is this section where Lune falls unconscious when he bumps into Yue. It makes me confused as to why Lune would fall unconscious for no reason. This particular section is the effect, and there should be a cause to why he would fall unconscious-say, he's sick, he's ill, and perhaps the contact was too great. You have to make the situations as probable as the plot would allow. I really like your stories, but I think that these tips would help you write even better ones, and pretty soon you might recieve as much junk mail as I do. * sweatdrop*
saberwolf chapter 2 . 11/6/2001
I loved it! You did a great job. Now I know what happened with Yue and the Bubble card _ (remembers that particular eppy of card captors why the guardians could'nt change back to their false forms)

As for the Yue and Syaoran (Lune) pairing, I didn't mined at fact I was looking for that particular you said, all the other characters were paired, so why not those two _

I can't wait for more of the story.

Dauthi chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
that is so kewl!
Time Warp chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Wow! Kewl!
Digiriven chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Cool fic
Winged Terror chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
That was really cute, great job.
HikariChang chapter 1 . 6/20/2001