Reviews for With the Choices We Make
xSummersx chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
You rock at a writer.
Iron-Heart05 chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
This is a pretty good fic ) Are you planning on continuing it or are abandoning it?
TheresiaIllin9177 chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
LOL here comes the dress patrol
Ali chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
Serene Twilight,

OMG THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I HAVE READ! EVER! omg you HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm SO BEGGING! Seriously, I have no idea what should be improved, because everything sounded just right and perfect!

I'm seriously begging you! Please! Huge fan,

Ali
Nichole chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
did my last message do nothing for ur ego? I want to know the end of the story. I am getting very impatient and slightly violent! UPDATE!
Hajrah chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
so god

plz put up the nxt chapter

lol
Nichole chapter 18 . 6/26/2007
Hey. Cant believe how good of a writer you are! Do you realize how good of a writer you are? Personally this is my favorite story I have read on fan fiction thus far. just wondering how far you are gonna go with this. I am studying to be journalist and I know when I see talent. And you sure do have talent. You can go many places with this story. Its amazing.
jadecullens22 chapter 18 . 6/26/2007
Ha, this should be funny. THANK YOU for updating finally. PLEASE update ASAP!
lizziemcclure chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
Great job... UPDATE SOON!
reader101 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
i like it.
mgouda chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
love your story! update asap!

oh and Bella power/s are awesome! :)
TwilightMoon7765 chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PurpleRainbow chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
Hehe, that's great.
Nayame chapter 17 . 5/14/2007
Nice story, I hope, there won't be any more writer's blocks waiting for you in the future ;)

I like this last chapter and how you described Bellas internal battle ;) Good work :)
jadecullens22 chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
HILARIOUS! that's genius! i can't wait to see how it turns out. PLEASE CONTINUE!