Reviews for If I Get There
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Now you HAVE to do a third chapter!

Gah and i was ment to be studying...
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Yes write a third! Please I am practically begging you on my bare knes!

I liked Remus reaction to James..

It was so panicky, really right to situation. Id freak out oo if I found out my friend liked me..
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
i love it. i hope there is a third.
Pforte chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh, this one is a worthy sequel of 'waiting a long time'. I liked Sirius' reaction to James' curiosity. And no evil nicknames :p Please write the third!
flicka-cla chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
i read the first part (twice!) and the second one, i really enjoyed your work, please please please, write down the third part as well, i really want to see how it ends up beetwen the two of them! please please please (me begging in an embarassing way...)
Pickle chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Please write a third! I really liked this story and how it was written. I'll be waiting.
texp chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh, please do a third! I'd love to see how it all works out :)
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
id like to hear more on this story!
Phanael chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
i really liked this one.

please let them get together... they're just perfect!

i like your way of writing, you really understand to built up so much tension... and now i wanna know how it will go an.

please don't take too long .
Hepzheba chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I really hope you'll do a third, 'cause you can't end it like this. I want happiness and love. I want to see Remus and Sirius together. And I wouldn't mind if James got Lily, too. I really hope Remus reacted that way just because he likes Sirius

I really liked this. It has this feeling over it that makes me all said. That Sirius is going with a girl to hogsmeade even though he's gay and that Remus accept his homosexuality, but not his love. So depressing. But so well-written. :)
poor clare chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This was let Remus love are perfect for each other.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hmm...poor Sirius and Remus.

I look forward for the third one.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3