Reviews for Amplified
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
'I have this uncanny ability to go from zero to fan!girl in just about three seconds.'

Me too, dear.

I loved this fic. I need to watch season one (I skipped most of it), but this seems to fit the characters beautifully. Good job!
rfr4evr938 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Really amazing writing, same as the other two stories I read of yours. I really love your writing! Can you please write more Peter and Claire stories?
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
"If she’s indestructible, then why in the hell does she need saving?"

That's what I've wondered. Anyways interesting story, I like it and I plan on reading your other one, I think your Rory/Jess ones are my favorite although I like the VM ones too.
whistlerstwin chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I really am not sure how to feel about this one. I really like Claire (Hiro's my other favorite ;), so it makes me a little sad to read about her like this.

Your writing is great but I thought the little titles were odd-I was trying to reconcile them with the following paragraphs. I don't know-maybe you're just a little bit over my head ;). Anyway, good job.
Dreams-of-Oompa-Loompas chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
this is incredibly amazing, and confusing to me because I haven't seen the last 3 episodes of heroes. I love this show, and your story to. It rocks. Write more Heroes stories!
Vintage Writer chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was REALLY REALLY REALLY good. I liked it and well, not much else to say except that I really liked this (and am the first reviewer too!) I hope you plan on writing some more Heroes stories.