Reviews for When You Lose Your Way
James' Girl chapter 19 . 1/27
This whole story just screamed FRIENDS to me!
Wynterlace chapter 19 . 1/11
Cute story
Ravenclaw girl chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
Real good story and thanks for being great!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Omg this chapter...I can't believe he raped her seriously?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Anyone could see that malfoy's the father
nikkicinq92 chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
A bit unsure on this fic. It was written well, but too OOC for my taste (I couldn't stop reading though haha) and the fact that Draco raped Hermione, and she just forgave him did not sit well with me at all. Also the fact that Harry, Ron and Ginny, along with the professors and the rest of the school, were fine with it as well? Yeah, I didn't like that at all. I couldn't get that off my mind the whole time. Even for Hermione being OOC, it still just didn't seem like her. But overall, good job. It was still a decent fic.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
Interesting little take on a Draco/Hermione relationship. I have to say it was definitely OOC and fluffy, but it was still a good read. I liked the switching back and forth each chapter between their points of view. It gave an interesting perspective to the chapters. And the bantering back and forth was cute. Overall, good job!
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
*sigh* young love... 3
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
did I mention that Boys are such idiots in certain circumstances like THIS CHAPTER? no offence...
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
I knew I instantly disliked Susie!
The little piece of *insert cuss words*
What the bloody hell is up to Malfoy?
I swear I would've killed the person next to me (which is my brother.. hehehe...)
if he did that literally on PURPOSE!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Draco is the father
sbcarri chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Really like this first chapter especially the part about the bun in the oven, that made me chuckle. It would be so like draco for him to not understand that very muggle reference
Sashahp chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
Best hermione-pregnant story I've ever read! Luv uu!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
I love that sort of music. I thought I recognised some lyrics of songs especially from P!ATD
yesplsnarry chapter 18 . 3/25/2016