Reviews for When You Lose Your Way
ShadowAngel100 chapter 8 . 2/6
... I don’t think I can finish reading this... it’s a love story, I know from the summary and pairing but this is rape and a rape victim wouldn’t react like this.
Winghazel17533 chapter 19 . 9/6/2020
So, I applaud your effort but there are a few major issues with this fic:
1. The most obvious is using rape as the beginning of a love story. The relationship you gave them is extremely insulting to those who have been raped.
2. There were quite a few typos in spelling and basic grammar. I highly suggest using a beta next time.
3. The characters were obviously OOC. It might have made it better to make them more realistic. The fic seems like it was written by a 12-year-old with a penchant for soap operas.
4. The story was not realistic. Even if you apply the story to original characters instead of HP ones, it is not cohesive.
5. The very obvious informational errors in regards to Hermiones pregnancy made the last few chapters nearly unreadable. It truly doesn't take too much time to estimate a newborns size. A Google search of "What is the average new born size?" would have worked.

I wish you luck in your writing endeavors.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 4/27/2020
WOW! I LOVE IT! SUCH A HAPPY ENDING! :)
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 12/2/2019
I am quite surprised how Lucius and Narcissa aren't forcing them to get married or something...
Tentaira chapter 8 . 5/27/2019
This is highly unrealistic. I could tell this was what you were building towards since it's so blatantly obvious since you start mentioning the dreams. But honestly I find it extremely disrespectful to rape victims everywhere. Rape isn't a cheap plot device. It's a life altering extremely traumatic experience no matter what the intentions were of the rapist and that's without getting pregnant. The fact that you've used it so cheaply with apparently 0 research into PTSD and the ramifications makes it highly disrespectful.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2019
perfectly paced in my not-so-much-of-an-expert opinion
This story is amazing.

- WhiteFerret04
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2019
I LOE THIS STORY! and duh, it's a girl
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
so Malfoy's the daddy... I had my suspicions since Hermione's constantly flinching from him.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
LOVE THIS,love love love!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
...i'm so confused...
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2019
Amazing I love it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Please make a sequel to this it’s the only good (or the best) dramiome fanfiction on the internet thanks for filling my week with so much anxiety of who the father was the gender and what that dram Draco was having u literally almost made me die with anxiety but it was so worth it. I would recommend it to anyone
Sally Ann Wall chapter 4 . 11/8/2018
Omg I was reading this in the car and the thing froze and then my phone went flat and I was so annoyed at myself because I need to know who’s baby grangers dad.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2018
U should have told us the whole story of breaking the news to the boys!
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »