Reviews for When You Lose Your Way
nikkicinq92 chapter 19 . 8/30
A bit unsure on this fic. It was written well, but too OOC for my taste (I couldn't stop reading though haha) and the fact that Draco raped Hermione, and she just forgave him did not sit well with me at all. Also the fact that Harry, Ron and Ginny, along with the professors and the rest of the school, were fine with it as well? Yeah, I didn't like that at all. I couldn't get that off my mind the whole time. Even for Hermione being OOC, it still just didn't seem like her. But overall, good job. It was still a decent fic.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 19 . 8/29
Interesting little take on a Draco/Hermione relationship. I have to say it was definitely OOC and fluffy, but it was still a good read. I liked the switching back and forth each chapter between their points of view. It gave an interesting perspective to the chapters. And the bantering back and forth was cute. Overall, good job!
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 17 . 7/9
*sigh* young love... 3
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 13 . 7/9
did I mention that Boys are such idiots in certain circumstances like THIS CHAPTER? no offence...
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 12 . 7/9
I knew I instantly disliked Susie!
The little piece of *insert cuss words*
What the bloody hell is up to Malfoy?
I swear I would've killed the person next to me (which is my brother.. hehehe...)
if he did that literally on PURPOSE!
Draco is the father
sbcarri chapter 1 . 5/1
Really like this first chapter especially the part about the bun in the oven, that made me chuckle. It would be so like draco for him to not understand that very muggle reference
Sashahp chapter 19 . 4/26
Best hermione-pregnant story I've ever read! Luv uu!
I love that sort of music. I thought I recognised some lyrics of songs especially from P!ATD
yesplsnarry chapter 18 . 3/25
I'm confused so far...
her uterus wasnt big enough? ok i know nothing about childbirth but how THE FUCK does that make sense
faf chapter 19 . 3/7
*cries while trying to scroll down more, repeating this for about 5 minutes.*

;-;
Anastasia Juliet chapter 19 . 1/31
Love it :)
becky1001 chapter 19 . 1/10
amazing fanfiction absolutely loved it thanks for writing it
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »