Reviews for When You Lose Your Way
Happy.Writer.Juliet chapter 19 . 1/31
Love it :)
becky1001 chapter 19 . 1/10
amazing fanfiction absolutely loved it thanks for writing it
aFellowNerd chapter 4 . 1/5
Hey there,

I'm sorry but I had to stop halfway through this chapter, not because it is badly written but because of a line that you made Hermione say. Aborting a fetus does NOT make you a murderer! It is plain wrong to state something like that and could be very harmful to readers who have gone through such an experience. There are so many cases where it is better to end a pregnancy, for both mother and unborn child. Even if you yourself are not ok with abortion, it does not give you the right to point your finger at woman who are, or have undergone an abortion and call them a murderer. I personally think that Hermione would never look upon abortion as murder, she is much more progressive than that.

Greetings from a Fellow Nerd
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
So sorry I didn't review yet, I've been too busy reading! This is very emotionally intense. Even without Draco saying it I knew what was going on- but that didn't make it any easier on my nerves! I'm glad everything is out.

Hermione is very graceful about everything. I don't think I could ever be like that.

And as far as Draco crying a chapter back, I thought it was realistic. He's not horrible, just a product of his environment- and he knew he did something absolutely terrible, and it broke him. He sees Hermione as innocent, and he knew he took that from her.

I could go on and on with this, but I'd love to get back to the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
Tearing up. The title is so beautiful!
Selenna chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
:) I loved this
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
I have conflicted emotions about your story. It was funny and cute, but Draco was an abuser. Drunk he became a very bad person and the apologies are never enough. Hermione is forgiving, but a pushover and that is not good. She put up with his abuse and even blame herself sometimes. That is really messed up. So, you há e a good writing style, and I love baby fics like this, but your plot was really heavy.
danisnotonfire chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Goddammit this story was so good and now it's over and I finished it in a day and gahhhhhh!
PeridotPi chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Ahhhhh! I loved this story, it was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for making my day!
PeridotPi chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
I still don't get the seventeen thing
AliceMalefoy chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
It was a really really nice story! I liked it till the end ! I was afraid of the amount of fluff in it but it was correct and really fitting ! Nice job :D
Dream Painter chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
Highly enjoyable tale, through and through - I read it all in one setting. Nicely done!
deletmepls chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
This story made me cry. That is really the only way I can describe it. I'm a Slytherin (hell yeah) and so stereotypically I shouldn't want to admit it but god, I loved this emotive little journey. The story was superbly written, apart from the "Draco becoming nice too quickly" thing, which you can't really avoid with a Dramione. To sum up... You're amazeballs.
*katieofthecakes*
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Aw this chapter is so cute! (Sorry but I strongly dislike the name drusilla:/ )
characetsworld6891 chapter 19 . 8/18/2015