Reviews for Layers
CathyD chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice little Sky/Bridge fic. I think you did a good job of capturing Sky's fondness for Bridge. After being around each other for so long, I think he's fond of Bridge and his quirks, even if he won't admit it out loud. I think that the three of them -Sky, Syd and Bridge, have a special relationship with one another since they've gone through training together for a while. Love that Sky got him a blanket to help him block out the energy.

Really liked this fic. :) Great job!

~Cat~
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was SO sweet! I love these two, and this showed their relationship so well. Great work :D
Seren Maris chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
aww! That was so cute. Great Bridge/Sky friendship fic!
Anthony Wolfie Cruger chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Here's a little bit of advise, when ever you write a story that involves Bridge reading Commander Cruger and Kat's minds, have him tell the team what the big blue dog is thinking, like love, hate, or just plain that stupid over stuffed pelican is doing to bother him. That is I ain't saying that this was bad, it truly is a good story, Just a suggestion.
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
/burst into tears/ Oh.. Oh... I'm crying! And busting out into laughter and crying. Oh... That was SO SO SWEET! Especially the ending:

Bridge smiled. “I meant for the positive energy in the blanket.” He then pulled off one of his gloves and waved his hand towards the other side of the room. Bridge wanted to savor the lovely energies that played in the air.

Oh... Oh that was SO sweet! And the funny parts in the story were great too. I feel like laughing and crying at the same time... Ah! I love this story! /huggles it/
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was so cute. I love Bridge and Bridge and Sky's friendship. You did a good job. It was a nice conversation and understanding and seeing that underneath Sky is a good guy.
yellow2thegirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I loved it, Sky showing his kindness is always great. His love for Bridge shows true here, great job!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
aww... thats cute! Great story!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Excellent story!
The Tate Twins chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! I love how Sky always acts like a big brother to Bridge! And thank you for this fic, there's not enough good Sky and Bridge friendship fics in the world, and this one was great!

Keep it buttery! *finger wiggle*

~Z~
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Elves hm! That explains where my toothpaste,socks, and pillow went. Curse you elves.(Shakes fist in the air) I liked your fic. Funny and heart warming. Good job.