Reviews for Better Than
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I really enjoyed this. Beautiful descriptions and observations and...well, everything. And Lionel's dislike of lettuce was so unique but also so right.
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
another amazing story as expected from you. your metophoric philosophy on lex is absolutely amazing, something i would never be able to create. the line " Watching him eat is like tiny orgasms in my brain" made me stop reading and just sit there for a while, really taking in the situation of the story. you are most definatally going on my alert list. i will be waiting for more amazing clex storys from you.
Rosiy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really like the way you write. I've read several of your other fics, and they remind me of my favorite kind of poetry. They also remind me a little of the way William S. Burroughs writes, though completely void of his particular brand of disgust, and every bit as beautiful. I look forward to reading your other fics.
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow really cool...you know what you should probably leave this place, ppl can be so mean..God it pisses me off. You ought to get a Live Journal account and post your stories to communities that love slash, and esp. Smallville slash. If you get one (or already have one) let me know and I will totally friend you!
878 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006