Reviews for Words Unspoken
Marie-Ruth chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
Great story! Loved every word!

Tacpebs chapter 20 . 4/10/2007
Ah! Scary! Aw, why's it completed? T_T Oh wait? There's a third one? Aw that means I have to wait again. T_T Let me know when you get it up and started! Please!
ramaloki chapter 20 . 4/9/2007
ohh this was too awesome! what a way to end this! lol i can't wait for the next part in this! i'm too excited! absolutly wonderful! thanks for doing such a great job on these!
sissa610 chapter 20 . 4/9/2007
oh my god...amazing!

i can't wait for hurry!
flamingo69 chapter 20 . 4/9/2007
I absolutely loved this story! Glad to hear there will be another in this series! Can't wait!
friendly chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
I just had a chance to read this and the one before it.. They rock.. great job...
ramaloki chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
looks like death warmed up..heh heh i read that in another of your you like to use that saying no? nice chapter! sam..dean...i feel so bad for them...
nurple-girl chapter 19 . 4/2/2007
I've been waiting not so patiently for your next chapters. The story has really caught my attention and peaked my interest. Your writing is awesome, so descriptive and full! I was surprised by the change in direction that the story took though. Not sure why Sam would wait so long to unleash. And now I'm curious to where it will go from here. And will we ever find out what the demon did to our boy Dean? Keep up the great work for fanfiction addicts like us!
samantha-dean chapter 19 . 4/2/2007
thats really good ...update again soon !
ramaloki chapter 18 . 3/29/2007
ohh soo exciting! they got away but i bet that demon's not gonna let that happen for long! this is awesome! wonderful job!
ramaloki chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
awesome! this is great! i can't wait to read more and find out what happens! nice job!
Kai chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
Wow! I loved it, I have read the whole story so far and it is brilliant, so intense and gripping. Can't wait for more, so please hurry. Thanks.
tvqueen64 chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
Yet another amazing chapter!
tvqueen64 chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
Yet another amazing chapter, can't wait for the next update!
starvingartist114 chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
I just found this, and it's amazing..please update quickly! I can't wait for the much deserved payback to be given to Decebal :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »