Reviews for Jade and the Mysterious Letter
Aurora-chan322 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Are you going to continue this? Its really good.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Neat! :) I like this story so far. :) Very well-written, too - especially this part:

"So, what was it like to be possessed by a demon?"

"Like it does when you had the tattoo controlling you except you do have some say in what happens. No much, but some." Valmont chuckled. "There was this one time. The time Shendu was after the Panku Box actually. Shendu and I got in this fight. It was quite funny according to The Enforcers. Shendu wanted me to go get the Panku Box and I didn't want to. I was fighting to keep control. Shendu was trying to choke me with my tie."

"Once, the Talisman powers were transferred into my body. Heat beam eyes was obvious but to activate it, I had to touch my forehead. Dragon Blast took me awhile to find but I gave Dao Lon Wong a raspberry and I ended up dragon blasting him. Levitation was my left thumb, strength was my left index finger, invisibility was my left middle finger, speed was my left ring finger, and astral projection was my left pinky. Motion to the motionless was my right thumb, healing was my right index finger, immortality was my right middle finger, balance was my right ring finger, and shape shifting was my right pinky."

Valmont picked up the Horse and Rabbit talismans.

"Something wrong?"

"I was just thinking about yesterday evening. You said that you didn't care that it was me as long as I wasn't with The Dark Hand anymore. Why was that?"

"I'm not quite sure, but I had a feeling that said I should trust you."

"You always trust your feelings?"

"In matters of the heart, yes." Valmont blushed at Jade's comment. Jade looked at the talismans Valmont was holding. "Ooo. Good talismans." At Valmont's confused look, she continued, "When Jackie had the Rabbit talisman, I accidentally went back in time and-"

"When we were looking for the noble horse, I got cursed by Dao Lon Wong," Valmont interrupted, catching on.

"Both times you and I were the same age and I was enjoying it."

"As was I."

"Thought you couldn't stop complaining about your condition," Jade teased.

Very awesome and cool. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally brilliant writing! :)
Happy chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Cute. More?
d.d chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
The story was kinda crappy in my opinion but that’s just me, other people have posted review and they like the story. I really just wish you would give more detail, and it seems like every thing happened way to fast. But other wise a decent story.
HPrincess chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
good...all but for two chapters,and more one wants to wait forever to find out what happens next,and everyone likes lobngs chaoter with lots of details.i hope you take my advice,and maybe we can be your on myspace,im ya soon,bye!
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Aw! How cute! A chibi Valmont! He was so adoreable when he was little! lol Love the story!
RogueArrow chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Nice! I liked it! Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
King of Kings chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Its been a while since you posted something new, love. I read, and I must say, I approve. 'Tis a good JCA fic to start with, and you do seem to have a fetish for the white haired type. I wonder why...Anyway, Good start, cannot wait to see where rthis one goes.

Love ya,

King of Kings
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Well, you certainly have captured my attention. Valmont/Jade is a pairing that is not written very often, so it's always nice to read it.

Right now you have lots of explaining to do when it comes to the plot. How did Valmont become young again? What is he planning (for turning good just like that is seriously out of character)? I'm feeling kind of lost with the story right now, but I guess you're going to develop the plot more in following chapters. This is a very difficult pairing to pull off, so be careful.

Your spelling, grammar, punctuation and use of paragraphs are better than what we usually get in this fandom. I hope you stick around. :)