Reviews for Viscosity
Flora Winters chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This story was great. I could see the two of them in that pool so clearly in my mind it was scary/hot. My favorite line is, "He could set ice on fire with a platonic caress." That's just frickin' hawt!
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
this is the first clex fic i can actually give the honor to be called "good". for some reason there doesnt seem to be many sufficiant authors for these fics, so im glad i hav finally found one to quench my desired point of view. in much simpler words...luved it :P
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
okay first off I want to tell you that those two reviews that are really flames are complete bullshit, you said that this was a lsash story, it's not your fault if the bastards still read it and didn't like what happened, it doesn't change the fact that it is slash! *mummbles to herself* bloody idiots.

Anyway I loved it, it was refreshing. I love how you put words together, so different so unique, so original (i know they all mean the same thing, but that just goes to show you that I like this story a lot) *clicks into faves and put you on alert* I look forward to reading more from you!
ew chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
this is so sick

they are not gay
ki0o chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
let me tell u this was gross

and i can't stand seeing someone make two cute guys gay

u need help
Nina chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Beautiful finish.
SqueakyPiggy chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I liked the images you painted with this story. Was surprized in a good way with some of the odd word choices, like 'bather's', wasn't sure if that was supposed to be instead of swim trunks or in his birthday suit. :D but still, I very much liked this story.