Reviews for By My Side
kemorebi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is so cute I feel like crying in happiness. I just...wow
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awwwww the ending was so cute! Kinda wondered where the heck is was that required him to 'fly' over but cute stuff!
blackacess chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
how wonderfully written! :)
Romyna3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
OMG! That was just mesmeizing. Perfect. Couldn' t be bettee. Donrknow what else to say. Pure perfection. U have the magic pen and that is why you are on top of my fav authors. I love your stories, all lemons like I like it.
aster23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
you're always my fav author
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
"Sesshomaru could have kicked himself for his stupidity" I found it funny :)

Sweet and hot ;)
hanayuki chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
like a poem. so sweet, tender and full of love
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow, this was even better than the last one i read, so full of emotion. great work
Jem chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Way to go, man! Jeez, you're good! My heart was squeezing the whole way through! I think you know the feeling!

Great job!
moonflower chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
that was quite a lovely story _ i greatly enjoyed it. it reminded me of how my husband and i were when we were first married. it was beautiful and the vocabulary made the tale flow as if it were a waterfall, cascading ever so delicately..this story plus others you have authored bring me to joyful tears. please continue writing as you have a great gift.
MIB chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
AH this story...no this master-piece was..was beautiful it makes me cry because this story it was beautiful even if it isn't real it had so much depth to it so much love it made me feel it in me in my mind I saw them him above her controling himself with all he had and her adoring him even before the start of this intamint realsionship. when he just meet him in the forest, these words hold power in them that can drug a man or woman into reading until they are finished then reading it all over again this story...was.. is beautiful. Please make another story.

From: MIB

P.S. this story was brilliant
amanda rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was great. i think it was very much in character for sesshomaru and thats something you dont see often!
Shessy Girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2007