Reviews for Illumination
dragocyan chapter 1 . 3/10
I adore how this is wonderfully naughty without doing more than suggesting bodily functions. You made a vivid story that got into my head with few words.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Really liked this, especially the style it is written in. :)
Karmira chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was an amazing read! I love how you start with general images and moods for the night then bring us in closer with the sneaking Buri. You really caught Numair and Daine in this, and it was a mesmerizing read. The way you described the actual lovemaking was poetic, breaking up movements, one word statemments, etc. Don't doubt your ability again, here.
KK chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Even with the steaminess of it, it was still a very cute story. I loved the beginning with Raoul and Buri, and the ending made me smile. Very well done :)
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh god this story is just the perfect mix of love and lust! exactly how i imagine them i love it
AllieKaaos chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aw. This one is good. Not too detailed, but not disappointing either. The ending was cute.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hey, i actually found a really good one! well done, you.
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
um. AH-MAZING! Loved every bit of it. it was romantic and sensual and very D&N “Honestly, again love?” tehehehe

An awesome oneshot

Hidden Fairy
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was wonderful! It's the first real D/N smut I've read, but I'm fairly positive it will remain one of the best no matter how much more I read. This is very far from an awful bedroom scene, so no fear. I absolutely loved the feeling in this, I don't know how to describe it but you've got it perfectly. I don't think I'd have been able to right this, even though I've felt this in my own life. You've captured something here that I don't think many people could easily put into words. Bravo.
K chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was lovely.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww. Very sweet, very well written. I like the mention of Buri and Raoul at the beginning. 4.8 o/o 5, for the mistake with Numair's name- I can't remember it, but you got it wrong. :) I forgive ya.
SerenShadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Beautifully done! It was incredibly sweet and romantic!

Great job! ;)
Immertreu48 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Well written! I like how the candle follows through the piece. Great job!
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 5/18/2007