Reviews for Rescued
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I'm glad you have the Doctor moving on, he deserves a family and happiness but stories like this still make me want to call him a twit for not realizing what he had when he had it. Great story
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
*runs for tissues*

That was so beautiful, it's made me go all gooey inside.

NHNic x
LinNicole chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about the Doctor moving on. I mean, I'm all about angst and having him lament to the end of time about Rose would have been dandy to me. LOL. I really like how you captured his bleakness and the self-imposed torture (the equivalent of a hair shirt) was exquisite in its gentleness. I loved having him move her items to his room and create a little shrine to his lost love.

"Maybe they’d never said the words, but loving someone was never having to say it and when he’d tried having a companion mere years after Torchwood Tower, it’d felt like a betrayal to a dead wife."

And I guess I'll forgive you for the end because of that line. I love that. Makes me all giddy inside. This all reminds me of the Josh Groban song "She's Out of My Life." Lovely gem if you ever get the chance to hear it.

So, I guess it is good he found a way to move on and not just move on but realize the mistakes he made with Rose and finally capture what he wanted. Good job.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
gah!
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh Gods, why must everything be so sad! Makes me want to weep..lovely wonderful sad story. Loved it.

Padme out.
eyliena chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
oh. love this fic to death. beautiful

i don't care that he moved on, that there was no reunion. your fics are great. and i love every one of them i read :)
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*is actually crying*

Well that was just perfect, as always. Poor poor Rose, poor brilliant Rose. *has an even higher level of respect for Rose*. These just getting greater and greater...the bar for the new companion is being raise so high I don't think anyone will ever be able to fill her shoes!

I loved it...Remembering Rose - nothing like that to start the morning with a fresh sense of depression that shes gone, happines that she existed, and respect for an untimely character.

Alright, im rambling now,