Reviews for Why Me?
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 16 . 10/14/2009
You have GOT to update this fiction. I know you started writing it 2 years ago but.. it's so good. And I like it and *listen to me*!

Please?
jadajadajada chapter 16 . 4/3/2007
Sarah? SARAH! Okay... this is gonna be interesting!

AllieSMG chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
Wow, I really liked that. I love how Sawyer stuck around and kept watching the baby like a hawk. LOL I wrote that into my Jate fic 'I Can't Stop Loving You' I just love protective Sawyer! This fic was missing Jate, but that's okay! I dont' really have anymore ideas, but please don't make this fic Jate and Sawyer/Sarah. I just find the idea...ew...and that would really stick a barrier between him and Jack and maybe even Kate, ya know?

I can't wait to see where you're goign with this! Ity's really interesting. Feel free to PM me again liek last time and I'll try to think of something. :D

Update!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
UH OH!

like...jack's ex? uh oh.
AllieSMG chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
OMG! That was soo short, but I loved it! And I love that you've finally brought Sawyer into the story more, please keep him in and write a longer chapter next time. I'm really enjoying this. UPdate soon!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
aw that was cute! i know what you mean..im running out of ideas for my stories too..but continue when you can! i loved it!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
i liked it! i like brianna, personally. i think you should pick that.

i loved it!
Jate-JoDe chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
aww such a sweet chapter. I hope you name the baby Abigail, its such a retty name. hehe I loved Sawyer reply to become a Godfather, so funny. Update soon.

Ella
jadajadajada chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
I loved it! It was one of the best chapters ever!

AllieSMG chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Aww, how sweet! I loved that chap.

“You boys be nice.” She shouted just as they left the room. She sighed and a smile crept across her face. Everything was perfect. She and Jack had a baby. All her friends were here. Sawyer was here. What more could she want?" -Yes, what mroe could she want? That was so cute. I'm glad that you added Sawyer into it, please bring him in often. It'd be cute if he suddenly got all protective over the new baby etc.

Can't wait for an update even tho it's Jate not Skate! Whoa...That was weird. I'm a poet and I didn't even...Forget it. :D Update sooN! There, that worked better. ;)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
That was excellent, just as always :)
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
aww! that was absolutely adorable! i loved it!
Jate-JoDe chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
I know I sound like broken-record by now. again I do apologise for not reviewing sooner. just caught up and each chapter amazing, as usual. and I'm so happy that they got a baby-girl. I can't explaine it but its something about baby-girls in jate-fics, they are just so darn cute. I'm also glad that the babys okay. hehe and I liked the five big elephants song lol, I've been annoying my best mate with that song the whole day, lets just say he's ready to kill me lol. anyhow can't wait till next chapter. nice work.

ps; I promise to review on time.

Ella
jadajadajada chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
That was so sweet! I'm so glad the baby's okay!

NYR88 chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
Aww that was so sweet. I'm glad that nothing happened to the baby and she was born okay. Poor Kate - you can't blame her for being so worried about delivering early. And nice part to add in the counting.

Update soon