Reviews for Well, this is Awkward
appiedala chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Oh my god i laughed my ass off! Not a good thing though cause i was at work reading when i should've been working! Haha you nearly killed me laughing i can so see this happening!
Jelena chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
hahahahahahahahahaha i never laughed so hard in my life :)))))) amazing, funny funny funny ! :D
cobalt6233 chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Ow, Poor Booth, makes you want to help out by kissing it to make it all better... Ok seriously still laughing my arse off...
Bonesparticulat chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Wow, that was different! Haven't laughed this hard in ages! Thanks
Bonesparticulat chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Wow, that was different! Haven't laughed this hard in ages! Thanks
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
I love it! It was absolute perfe4ction! Brilliant and totally beyond hilarious! Is there a sequel?
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Hilarious! Brilliant! I love it! Amazing chatper! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
They just can't seem tyo catch a break! I love it! This story is amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Oh, poor them! They just aren't having any luck! Absolutely hilarious! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Things just aren't going their way are they? Brilliant! I love it! Is that the end to the disasters, or are there more to come?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Hilarious! I really enjoyed it! I hope that works! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Great chapter! That had tp be embarassing! I would be just as confused if that had happened to me, I think.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! They are so cute together!
For Rainbows Sake chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
holy hell this is SO hard to read! i have to keep stoping every few sentences because i get so embarrased on their behalf! in a good way though of course! its brilliant as usual!.
HouseBonesandNCISarethebomb chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
im in tears frm laughing so hard