Reviews for Oh, Brother!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/24
*burst out LAUGHS* XDDDD

It was Really Funny, Epic, and Laughably Awesome !

But what throws me off guard is when Wolfram crying and hugging Conrad and Conrad almost crying too !

LOL

And The Ending is Worth !

And I'm not even Fans of Any pairing with Conrad so far. (Because I don't know who I should pair him with. geez. Gwendal is easier. He has Anissina.)
Decadent Lover chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
haha, cute.
estupido chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
One of the best fanfic I've ever read, it's just so good X33

Nao, I'm going to ask permission from my friend to favourite this ~

/we share an account xD
Terra Angel Of Earth chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
LOL that is to rich.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hi, there! Super cute, this one-shot is love! I love this so much.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
"I'm probably in the minority but I support the Conrad/Shori pairing. A lot. It's the only other Conrad pairing I like other than Conrad/Yozak."

I... have to say that I agree. I'm a rabid Yozak/Conrad fan and I thought I couldn't stand Conrad/Shori if I tried to read. Well, I was oh so wrong. XD Loved your fic very much :3
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AWESOME! Iloived your story! I was laughing through the whole thing! I loved the ending. Oh, but one thing the line Gwendall has "I will make sure my element bury you deep inside this earth where."

doesn't make sense.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Shori just wins at life :)) GO OLDER BROTHERS!
KatarzynaAnica chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I totally love it... Well, I just recently watched KKM again and I don't know what the heck happened that I though Shori and Conrad would be a cute couple... I was also a YuuRam and ConYuu fan... Anyways, this is story is hella funny. May be a lil OOC in part of Yuuri but it is so damn good... Love the end... hope you could write more with this couple. Like a sequel or something... I want to see lovey-dovey ConradShori moments...
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOL! Wolfram's declaration that Conrad could change diapers nearly killed me! This is so HILARIOUS! ROFL
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Omigosh! This is THE BEST kkm fic I have EVER read! Seriously! And mind you, I might've read thousands This is so going to my faves! Everything is just so perfect! :D
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ah! I love this one shot! Oh my god I think I'm starting to love this pairing!

You've brighten up my day.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
nope...u r not in e minority...i noe tons of ppl including me who support them! :D
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh this is great.

I'm not really into BoyxBoy, but i look it over most of the time.

Anyway, i agree with you on the fact that Yuri and Wolfram need to show more openly their love and respect for their older brothers.

I love Conrad and i just want him to be happy and this was a great fic that show him being completely happy.

GREAT JOB!
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
oh that was good! I like that!