Reviews for Ninja Rule No25
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this is so amazingly cute!

i love shikaino!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
It was a little heavy and sad but I like how it gone. I really like to see that new side of Shika - thats its better and Ino as always - her stubborn self. Sweet one-shot. Keep writing.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
oh gosh... sweetest thing i've ever read. -sniff- i worship you!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I just loved it! It seems you always keep Shikamaru in character! Witch most people don't... So I'm glad you do! Loved the ending!
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was very sweet, knowing they broke the rule together because they deeply care and love each other to let a rule get between their true emotion. I love how you created such a wonderful oneshot between Shikaino with just one of the rules of being a good Shinobi.
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Omg!

That was so adorable!

I mean like seriously am putting this in my favorites!

You are like my favorite ShikaIno writer! heheheh
Xxninny435xX chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw!

So cute!
missmoldycandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
My dear lord, you made me so sad. TT-TT You should be very happy, turning so many people into ShikaIno fans. SHIKAINO SHALL DIVOUR THE WORLD! MOOFOOFOOFOO! Keep up the great work!

You shall never be forgotten, Asuma! Rest in peace!
shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
you must stop making so many damneed 1 shots please?

i meen it's ujst killing me on the inside really! but anyway great story with the lovey dovey ending! -
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aww! Very cute and adorable, I love the ending. Excellent story.

-Hakura
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Sho! I decided to read your stories again, and saw this: i really love this one!

That Asuma would die..i couldn't even imgaine it. I'm really looking forward to the anime - episode when you get to see it. Remember the ShikaIno moment? Yatta :D

I looked through the reviews of this story, and saw that i hadn't review! :O I'm so ashamed of myself, gomene.

Great fanfiction, I like the moment in the manga when Shikamaru looks at her when she's crying. :)

Love /nazaliasan - i love all of your oneshots! :D
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I think it's cute!
Tiernan Hunter chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
poor Asuma-sensei! poor Ino! poor team ten, i mean jeeze, they get stuck with Kakashi as a sensei. that must suck (no offense to Kakashi fans)
alliwant chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aw! LOVED THE LAST LINE!1 THAT WAS ADORABLE! )
ramen-yummeh.in.meh.tummeh chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
T.T I love this story. my friend sent it to me and now I ship inoXshika! YOUR STORY TURNED ME! Before I was a inoXshika, THEN I BECAME a shikaXtema, and now you have switched me back! you hould be very proud!