Reviews for Close to death
Fanfiction Love 2006 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
sad but oh so good! aH! It made my cry.
animekimi chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
i can't believe it but i actully cried. this is the first time that i cried from any manga or doujinshi. and if i cried then yo;u it was good. or maybe i'm just sap.
EmelyeUchiha chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Omg *hits your arm* You made me cry my eyes out! Oh my goodness, I now understand how evil I am. I killed Ritsuka off in my story. Now I know how sad it makes a person feel. Man, I'm so mean to my reviewers...Holy crap, I was bawling my eyes out reading the letter. **Faves**
talim lockhart chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
*sob!sob!sob!*it was so sad!forget the grammar you did great!solid ending!i loved it,but so writing,you rock!
Beautiful-Dirt chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
That..

Was so sad..

I cried.

;[
loveless3LOVER chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
*sniffle* *sniffle* So wonderful! The ending is so sad though! It makes me want to cry at the sadness and beauty of it! (although i must admit, your spelling and grammer would receive a F from a teacher[but the stroy makes up for it])

Wah!
forever loved chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
that was sad but good (sob)
Hello World 2Day chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
W0W. I actually cried at the ending *_* You can WRITE! It was a great lemon, too, congrats! And the part where Soubi had an adopted son who looked almost exactly like Ritsuka made me happy D Now your fic is on my Loveless Top 3! Even though the List is only in my mind and not really posted anywhere, you should still be proud! Congrats, once again XD
Kaiya Sara chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
o so sad:(...but I'll wait and see the next ones :D
stardragon12 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Wah! That's so sad! I'm seriously crying right now T.T You did a great job with this story.*tears fall down my cheak* so so so so so so so so sad!
SoraSakura chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
-cries- such a bitter sweet ending. Great job.
KariNeko chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh no! D: Please update this soon... I hope everything will be ok but the Tragedy/Angst genre is freaking me out! ;3; Great work so far!
SoraSakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2006