Reviews for To The Heart Beats: Brothers Till The End
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
So amazingly fluffy! I loved every second of this! wonderful job
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aw, hehehe, what an adorable little story!

Glad Splinter made them sit in their together to resolve their differences! He is such a wise man...rat...ninja master...father, oh choose 'em all!

Glad they all opened up in the end! I don't really know how much that would change things but at least they'd know and be closer to each other!

Kind of funny how they all ended up wrestling-and Leo at the bottom! Hilarious! I love it!

I thought teasing Raph about opening up would ruin it but thankfully it (kinda) made it better!

Wonderfully fabulous job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow, Chibi, that's one great story! You really portrayed everyone's feelings in an awesome way. Loved the brawl in the end! Faves!

Idun
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Ohh... So cute. INTERVENTION! I'm surprised any of them got any talking at all. This hit a little close to home with my sibblings... *shakes head* Good job. I absolutely adored it.

Wanequelle
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Whoa, I haven't seen a ficlet from you in a while, my Louisianian crocodile!

(giggles) Oh, I love the scene where they're all in a pile! Leo makes me laugh.

Ashite Imasu,

LN
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Awesome story, Chibi! I liked it a lot. The interactions were great, and I could see them being on the show. You are an awesome writer. Hope to get more stories from you soon.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This was great! It's nice to see them getting things out in the open. I believe the bundle at the end was just as good as a hug! Nice writing.
999999999 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
hehehehe! love the muck up fight at the end, well done!