Reviews for Sweeter than Salt
For Spite chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Short but well done. Subtext hardly requires squinting but is light enough that it can be chosen to mean nothing.

It's really a pity there aren't more Red fics. Oh and No Rest for the Wicked updated several times after it's long hiatus, in case you don't know.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Who's fur is that, I wonder..?

Heh.
mellish chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Loved the imagery and the wordplay and the offhand, slightly manic rambling of Red. The comparisons used were pretty, and it flowed along nicely. This story gives dimension to a character who wasn't really expounded upon in the comic, which is impressive. Excellent work.
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That is not a pairing I expected to find, but I'm definetly glad I did. It was beautifully done. I loved it.
Bela Luna chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Very intersting. Seeing as it is not romance, I will consider a second mean to Beauty's words, but they as a pairing is certainly different. Not really supportive of it, but it would be an interesting possibility (i read this on the forum, too, by the way).

Red seems rather in character. Beauty seems to be acting a bit more like Clare, but that may just be me. Very well written. And you're right, only subtext if you squint or if you are a rabid fangirl. Props to you.