Reviews for Freestyle SOUL
icingsugar chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh, please update this. There's some greatness going on here.
Argosaxelcaos chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Man, this is really really good, even if chapter 3 was a bit confusing. You really have to continue writing this, its one of the best around!
icingsugar chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Fantastic so far. I was always a fan of Gum/Corn and I love how she calls him Cornflower. Great writing and plot, really interesting characters and situations so far. Please update when you can.
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Yay! Beat and Yoyo finally meet again! Anyways, it was a great chapter! :D
Beantard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh man I hope you continue this!
Zaridan chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
It is worth the while after reading it.

You have given some depth to the characters of what might be the future of JSRF if they didn't succeed in the game at the near end, and giving some spot light to some of the lesser-characters as well. and giving NT-Yo an ark as well seems nice.

Id say this story is worth going on, whether to remake or continue is up to you.
Arounagein chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I quite enjoy this, and I believe the direction you have been taking it is very interesting with plenty of potential. I will be coming back to check on this one for sure, thank you for feeding my JSRF obsession. Very well done!
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Well, I just recently became addicted to JSRF again, so I decided, "Might as well find some fanfics of this game!" I found this one and I think you should continue! It's really good and I really want to read more! :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I, for one, will always come back to read it.

Six years ain't that long - the love of a story, the exploration of its potential, that lasts far longer.

So keep it up, since the past isn't always there to haunt. 3
Hannaji chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I'm still interested, if my opinion even counts. JSR needs more love and more fics like this.
Esuterure2006 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
I need more,when will you continue writing the rest of this story?
Bagatelle chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
AH! I am really enjoying this!

There are a few things that sounded a little weird to me (just gramatically speaking), but I'm really liking your story idea, and I've gotten a few ideas for pics I might draw. :D

Hope you're working on this...!
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hello! It's "telluryan" from livejournal, the one you asked for fanart X3

I just wanted to say that I only got to read chapter one tonight, but I am going to read the rest tomorrow (it's 2:20 in the morning right now omg O_o) so you can expect more reviews! I'm noticing that you haven't updated this in a while...I'm a little worried, since it's good so far and if it's good the rest of the way through, I'm going to go through some kind of withdrawal...!

Anyway yes. I will be reading more in the morning :D
YoYoRules chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Must see more... *shakes*
volian chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
:O homg you updated. i literally squealed when i saw this chapter. that's how jsrf!goodfic deprived i was.

and you wrote piranha and garam! :D they don't get much love in the fandom, but you pulled them off nicely. i particularly liked the contrast in the two's lifestyles, and i also liked the way you worked in piranha's other name in jet set radio. and garam was too adorable in his chivalrousness and his beatup-ness and his drifter-ness. i wanted to hug him. :C and i also can't help but wonder what exactly happened to the gg's. spare a few hints in the next chapter?

anyways, remaining characters: slate/soda, cube, mew/rhyth, jazz, clutch, combo, and maybe rokkaku or hayashi or onishima. i'm hoping for jazz or cube next, though i might be a bit biased 'cause i adore them both. :D

hope you update soon! :3