Reviews for Sky Pirate Lessons
attorney chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I liked it a lot. can you do a second part please?
FrostedDiamond chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
it was AWEEEEEESSSOOOOOOMMEEEEE!

please update? now?

i give cookies...

(_)#3

waffle heart?
Merodii Seisakusha chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You better finish this T_T or imma be pissed. I really got into the story! T_T finish it. now.
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
hehehehee... This is a really late reveiw. But I still wanted you to know that I thought that this story was extremely cute. . It would be amazing if you wrote even more Baltheir/Vaan stories. The reason I read this is caues I recently started playing FFXII... lol well thank you for the story

Ja Ne

Ninja moon master
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Yo!

Hey! I want you to continue!

xD

I loved! It wasn't the first lemon I've read, but it was GREAT!

I really liked! Well, I should tell you that I never thought about Basch/Fran but I liked the couple.

xD

Congratulations! See you!

And sorry for the bad review... '
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i loved it and i agree that vaan and baltheir(sp) go good together, not so crazy about fran/bashe though...oh well your story, still rocked!
eternal-black-chaos chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was good :] So you going to write more?
Hikikomori chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
utterly completely amazingly written

I loved it, Balthier is one of my favorite characters in FF12, the only one with some 'balls' ;P

And yeah, I've always wanted Vaan to find an interest in Balthier and vice versa GAAH! I LovED IT!

Rate 5 of 5 Quality Yaoi stars!
CheshireMiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
please more balthier and vaan...

theres not enough in this world
Selbie Tilmitt chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
EW ANAL!

Haha but you're really good at writing this, except you should start a new paragraph every time someone new speaks.

Read mine, it's Balthier and Ashe, also a sex story, and review it .
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It's so reassuring that the first "M" story was Balthier/Vaan.

Like you at first it was oh so cute Vaan/Penelo, what a good couple, Balthier/Fran then you see them together from then on and it's just too delicious to keep them apart.

Excellent job putting them together I commend you.
Frankemix chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I agree with AniDragon/Riona-chan about the format being a bit hard to read. But other than that, it's pretty good. I'll be waiting for a second chapter.
Evergreen Wings chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Yum. Lovely dirty sections. Nicely done.
Red Mage Hira chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*hugs* its about time someone figured out those 2 make a great couple.
Voilet Eyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
My "innocent" virgin eyes! I mean... wat? well, who cares about my innocent virgin eyes?Well, holy crap! I'm so proud of you! The first M fic and it's a Bal/Vaan ! YAY! You're awsome! neways, hury up and update!