Reviews for I'm not in Love with You
Bk Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awww... Lovely I love your storyes. You captured the real Naruto in this one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Go go gadget sequal
Raina101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i loved it i think you should make another on. thank you for making me think i was in the real story.
joko chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It is great . Complete it and do another chapter
kiss of dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
sequal please what was sasuke's reaction i must know
k chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I have to say, this was a great fanfic, and there should totally be a sequel to it!
falling-in-love-with-him chapter 1 . 9/6/2008

obviouslyy.

anywayy.

yahh
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
dude this story is great keep up the great stories i hope you keeping writing narusaku fanficts, cause im a huge fan 9
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It's so sweet. The end made me want to cry.
daniela chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
be ay utiful beautiful i love it make a sequel please
UzUmaki Rage chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
great story...
simon chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow (sniffle) this made me cry. I like it. if you make a sequel then make it that suske founds out and kidnapps sakura and naruto goes to find her! Naruto and sasuke have battle and sasuke goes to jail while sakura and naruto marrie! I love your story. Give yourself an A!
ChibiKibi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Omg! :D I love your fic! It has the perfect amount of emotion/drama/happiness! _ I enjoyed every bit!

Plz sequel! :)
Danny chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
yea make a seqeal lemon or not bu maybe lemon
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I'm currently on a roll with this pairing. And I truly am shipping them now. I love your portrayal of Naruto and Sakura as well. And I love that part when she ran away from Sasuke. _ Anyway, hope you make a sequel and to read more NaruSaku from you.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »