Reviews for Rome, Paris, London
la letra escarlata chapter 1 . 8/3/2011

I have just bought this book about Gone With the Wind and its sequels, parodies and rewritings - The Wind Is Never Gone: Sequels, Parodies and Rewritings of Gone with the Wind

and it also deals with fan fiction and I have seen that they mention this fan fiction story.

Just in case you're interested :)

DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This flies in the face of everything that GWTW is. NOT EVEN POSSIBLE! I HATE when someone writes something that is so out of touch with the book they favor. It is nothig short of an insult!

Just my opinion on these types of stories...
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
*sniff* Oh my gosh, this was so sad, Im crying. Didnt think that Ashley was already dead in this one *sigh*.

Especially: "In another world, Ashley" broke my heart... I love the pairings you write!

Rock on!

0mohni0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love your descriptive way of writing.
Ashley/Rhett slash... YES. I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. :D
Marauder chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Rhett/Ashley is tough to pull off. This is very good, but I think the one thing it lacks is, why is Rhett thinking about this? How did Ashley go from "the man my wife loves" to someone Rhett wishes he could have been in another reality with? It's like this should be the final chapter of a fic of three or four chapters, with the first ones perhaps chronicling (sp) how Rhett feels about Ashley at different times.

You have great imagery and you're obviously very talented. I wasn't surprised to see that Brideshead Revisited is one of your favorite books; the imagery here reminds me of it.

Also, I don't think the fic needs the explanation at the bottom.
anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You know, while I really can't get into the whole Ashley/Rhett love affair thing, your ideas are truly unique and I am really entranced by your writing. You have a beautiful prose and the last few lines of the story -

"Perhaps we missed only by a yard in this one. Did you smile at a plain flower-girl in Rome, while I turned the wrong corner? Who can ever know?"

-gave me chills. Really, you are a talented writer.