Reviews for White and Black
TheJadeRaven chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was sad when I actually started to believe Rukia wasn't coming, but then she came! Nice tactic. Amazing story, by the way. It was so... philosophical.
rikuboo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was very nicely written. Sometimes these flow of thought pieces can fail, but you've well and truly done it right. The language and tone used was perfect. Plus, you know, IchiRuki. It just works.
soulterror chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
wow great story _
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
aw so kawaii and ow concussionT.T lmao
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I like it, it's very well written
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very good POV, and a nice bit of fluff at the end. Write more IchiRuki!
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
that is such a sweet story, love it!

any sequels coming up?
Goku10alex chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I thought that was a really good fanfiction you should make a chapter 2. Seriously I want to read what happens next. Not to mention the fact that I love the parring. And your right it is, I don't care if your sappy at heart that's what makes a great author.

p.s I'm new to this site so if you want to contact me my e-mail is
Momo-chan X3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
choto mate...all this happened while ichigo was on the ground with a concussion? wow...hes lame...
Silentwater chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
A very well-written and beautiful story. I guess you can say that it was simply sweet. _ Great job!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Sappy but good, and I agree they do make a really good pair. Good story!
Kishofwings chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was real cute! I love the thoughts of Ichigo in his concussioned state! And Rukia in her Chappy the Rabbit stuff was adorable! great job! :)
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hi, Henrika!

You're right, Ichigo and Rukia do make a cute couple! I really enjoyed this story. And considering the fact that Ichigo has a concussion, the mixed up tenses make sense, even if they do feel strange. I don't know much about Bleach. I do have the first manga, and intend to get more of them. As always, I love your descriptive imagery. You do have a way with words! Thanks for posting this story and I'm looking forward to reading your next Bleach story.

Terry
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Nice...except for the whole laying in snow part didn't seem very realistic...Sorry, I just live under several feet of the stuff eight months of every year or thereabouts, and crippling pain comes before the numbness usually. Then again, Ichigo isn't exactly who you'd call normal, so...Your imagery is beautiful, and the tensing isn't awkward at all. All in all, it's a four point five star work. It's excellent. And it's probably one of the most original ideas I've come across in the Bleach section, that, and falling on ice is an idea I can readily sympathize with. Funny how they always seem to forget how slippery the stuff is in anime, isn't it? In summary, this is a very good piece of work. Sorry, I could have started off with the compliments and ended with the question of the snow, couldn't I have?
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 11/6/2006