Reviews for Sailor Moon Conversations
Kate Arduenna chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Watashi wa kowai yo... Hontōni kowai... Kowai o koe...
EvilRegalOncer chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
OH MY GOD. I laughed so hard during this chapter, it was absolutely great. I love when Minako pokes them with the stick and the whole "Setsuna and the Matrix" bit.
SaturnXK chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
ok. i am talking about all ur chapters. they are soooo freakin good! in the chapters pluto and saturn, moon and mercury and pluto and neptune, you captured a really dark side. in the mercury and moon chapter, you did awesome in describing how cold mercury was. it was so different from the mercury we know, and yet you can kinda of see that evil side of her. pluto and saturn was awesome too. the "listening deeper" part on pluto's side was great, and i liked how pluto realised that below everything, there is silence. uranus and jupiter, and saturn and venus were funny XD. good job on everything. pleaz write more.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
wow. this chapter really brings out the hotaru and saturn parts within her. good job
Mazeem chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
Ok, I promised myself I wouldn't review each chapter, because you'd end up with 3 very, very short reviews. So here's 3 in one.

(Chapter 1 was very, very good, but similiar theme to Reqiuem of Silence, for which I have already proclaimed my undying love. So, repeat.)

Chapter 3

Ami's my favourite character and part of me is rebelling at this chapter and the way she spoke, but it was so damn good that I can't really complain. I think the thing I liked best about this was the way you led up to Ami's big relevation; first 'the human body is 60% water, then the similarities between youma and humans, then, at last, the cold-blooded murder. Pathetic pun intended. You're right, Usagi was the best character to use as the recipient. Ive spelt that wrong, haven't I?

Chapter 4

I wasn't as fond of this one, maybe it was the style? I'm not sure. I like the idea behind it, though, of not just the senshi being connected to the elements. Oh bother, the review box has started doing its annoying thing again. Ugh. Copy & paste into WordPad ... That's better. Where was I? Oh yeah - so, the end bit?

"And lastly, just before the darkness claimed her, a sweet and empty darkness, devoid of dreams, she heard something whisper back.

Something old and terrible."

I like it better without that last line - we already know the monster's old and terrible because Setsuna just told us. But, maybe that's part of Lovecraft's style you were imitating, in which case my apologies for being ignorant. xD

Chapter 5

I found the first half of this funnier than the second, might get to why in a sec. Now, though, I'm going to copy and paste the hilarious bits, just for more giggles.

"“Well, gee, Mars,” Venus shouted as she dodged yet another car. “It’s made of rock…”

“I know that.”

“So why do you keep trying to burn it? ... I mean trying to burn the big rock thing, that’s brilliant, just brilliant.”

“And you did better?”"

That was funny; banter always sets me off. Problem is, I sat there thinking "Wow, I like Saturn's new entrance!" so that part became less funny and more just cool. Still good, but not quite in the way you intended!

Anyway, I think I should shut up and go away now. I still have a chapter to write and you're probably sick of my ramblings, especially for a fic that's so old.

x Maz x
Mazeem chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
A very short review for this chapter, just to say that I started giggling out loud with tears in my eyes at some of the lines here! I think one of my favourites was,

"“Besides, they’re not that injured, after all, they still twitch if you poke them.” She prodded first Haruka then Makoto with her stick. “See?”"

This is really not getting my fic written. Oh well, this is so much more fun.

x Maz x
bjetjh20 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
That had to the best chapter, funny.
bjetjh20 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
haha still twitch if you poke them lol
Jade chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very well done! All the chapters were well-written and very thought-provoking. Chapter two was my favorite; I couldn't stop laughing during that one. Setsuna in the Matrix...now THAT's a funny thought. Please keep writing?

By the way, what was the chapter four creature's name?
DyingDyingDeadDelete chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
These are amazing character pieces. The first chapter was one of the scariest things I've read in a long, long time. I haven't seen too many people really write about Saturn (opposed to Hotaru) or the real implications of being Saturn. Mostly it's just cursory, and then the author moves on to something else. This however, was deep and haunting and I think I need to rexamine that side of Hotaru's character. The second chapter, hilarious. I can totally see Haruka and Makoto interacting like that, and Matrix!Setsuna makes me really happy. The third chapter, also scary. I've always felt like their elemental bonds were sort of brushed over, that they're much deeper than is often portrayed. This was a really interesting take on all of that, and I'd like to see what it would mean for Ami's character. Fourth chapter, very nice tie in with Lovecraft. I liked how it also examined the elemental bond and brought in something new. Fifth chapter, that just made me happy. I really want to see Hotaru's new enterence animated, though I agree with you that the five minute transformation/intro a little ridiculous.
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I rather liked this little vignette.

Hotaru's affinity for silence reminds me of some things Franz Rosenzweig had to say on the subject in Star of Redemption. I have contemplated a literary thought experiment about character Setsuna and I may use a bit of this in it, if you don't mind.

Saturn / Hotaru and Pluto / Setsuna are two of the most enigmantic characters in the franchise, but it is clear, as far as the anime is concerned, that where she once saw it her duty to kill Hotaru, Setsuna now sees it her duty to raise her, and possibly more. She's a hard read, but I think it can be said her loves are few, and established only in crucibles of difficulty, but once started run very deep.
RG Sapt chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
That was so funny! I loved that part with Saturn and her entrance.
harumishi chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
haha i thought this chapter was very funny, good job
Richforce chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
That was funny, i bet some people who see that think "Stop wasting time and go kick some butt!"
harumishi chapter 4 . 11/13/2006