Reviews for Skiied to Death
Shojo-Chan chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
Please finish this! It's great!
wingsoverthewater chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
XD awesome! LOL

UPDATE!
deadxparrot chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! I can't wait for more of the story. Part of me wants them to see the hats, but a larger part of me wants them to miss it again, resulting in another adventure, and another halarious story by you! Keep it up!
x Rajah x chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
WOW.
there's no one here chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Yay! Mooses...hehe..I'm not even sure if that's the right word for the plural of "Moose". Is it "Moose?" Like "I've got 525,600 Moose here for Mr. Tom Collins!" or would you say "I've got 525,0 Mooses for Angel Schunard!" I'm confused now!
GorgeousSmile chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
lol oh Maureen and Joanne, you gotta love them.
Leia chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
You updated! Yay! This is great (especially loved the Mark and Roger stuff) Please update again soon! (You can't leave the Bohos in the cold forever!)
GorgeousSmile chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
I love this, its fun, i'm happy you updated.

I loved Collins in the end of this chapter.
RentFreak chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
THANK GOD YOU UPDATED! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE THIS FOREVER!
there's no one here chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
Yay!
there's no one here chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Hello! Update!
there's no one here chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
This whole fucking chapter was udder GENIUS! I've never laughed that hard at a fanfic EVER! Kudos, kudos!
deadxparrot chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yay!
Elphie Bubble chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
Woohoo, new chapter! Yippee! Now on to the part where I quote you shamelessly!

'The moose bent down to eat some grass. “It’s attacking!” Maureen screamed.'

This had me rolling! Especially since I behaved the same way the few times I saw moose. )

'"You’re the only ski bunny for this out-of-commission rabbit."'

AW!

All in all, I really liked this chapter. The only thing I noticed that could use some improvement was this line: '“No, we must wait to be rescued,” Mark insisted.' It just didn't sound like something Mark or any of the Bohemians would say. It's a little too formal. Maybe something like "No, we've got to wait to be rescued!" would sound more natural and in-character.

Anyway, great work and update soon!
mofo chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Did you know that Siberian tigers (at 11 feet and 900 pounds) are so strong that they can kill a wolf by just batting at it (think playfully like a kitten) with it's paw? How did the cat not kill Joanne?