Reviews for Sasuke's home
QueenofRhymes chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
I loved it! It was fun to read and at times a bit sad (you know the chapter where Sasuke "died"). Anyway...it was good. Really good actually. I don't understand why sometimes you wrote that you hated this story. Personally I think it's amazing! :)
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
awesome
finder chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
itachi did not burn down all the buildings
XxSmartiesxX chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Sakura lives with her parents. And Naruto has his own apartment. Sasuke lives in a home that itachi didn't burn down. Hope this helped!XD
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
No, I'm perfectly fine with sasuke dying. I won't read the alternate ending, but thank you for being so considerate. Thanks for writing!

-roatkauu
Oliver E.C. Davis chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome! I loved this chapter I wonder if you twist this up on where Sasuke lives!
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
hey, at least this ending makes them friends only and not lovers. nice story. i hope you write more about neji and sasuke!
Reitan Tsuwamono chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
just a note: neither neji nor sasuke uses honorifics...i think. at least sasuke doesnt but i'm not too sure bout neji
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
since you tend to have a few inconsistencies with the story, i'll give you the site that is all about naruto;

wiki/Narutopedia

there is a search box there and you can type the name of characters to know more info, or you could just use the tabs. i thought it might be helpful
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
dude, this is sooo awesome. i start meditating after i read this chapter and man, i love it. to help you though, it's byakugan, and neji's dad is dead since he was 4, and the way you made sasuke and neji's attitude towards their senseis is awesome!
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
i understand about all the language. your actually luck. my parents dont even allow me to say darn, heck instead of hell, bloody and shoot. its always so annoying with that! anyway, i like the story!
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i agree on the whole earth will be swallowed up by the sun. nice that you thought of that!
A.E.Snooks chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
HAHAHA! Bloody brilliant! I loved the ending! I'm glad you decided to make a separate ending, it fit the story a whole lot better. :D

~LoTuS
FlameMonarch chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Whoops, I forgot to say that Neji lives in the Hyuuga compound with Hinata and his Uncle (and maybe some other relatives... but they're unimportant.)
FlameMonarch chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Um, Neji's dad is dead...

SPOILER FOR NEJI'S LIFE:

A guy tried to kidnap Hinata and her dad killed him. But the kidnapper's family refused to acknowledge the attempted kidnapping and instead focused on Hinata's dad killing the kidnapper and demanded that he die. Neji's dad, Hinata's dad's twin brother, died in his place and was presented to the family.

The reason they demanded he die, and also the reason for the attempted kidnapping, was to study them and unveil the secrets and weaknesses of the Byakugan. It had to be a "main branch" member or the secrets couldn't be reveiled; by dying in his brother's place Neji's dad protected the Byakugan and his clan.

Neji wasn't told this and thought that Hinata's dad ordered his dad to do it.

END SPOILER

I don't care for Yaoi stories but they seem to be the only things on FanFiction anymore... so I bear with them. You have a good writing style though _.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »