Reviews for He Ain't Heavy
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
Really terrific! Love Daniel Jackson and Jack being strong and working together.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Excellent moment in the early days of SG1. Plot and detail contributed well to a oneshot. Almost want another detailing those two days from Sam and Teal'c's point of view. Loved it. Fav _
trallgorda chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! For lack of a better word, this was perfect! The interaction between Jack and Daniel are so RIGHT for the two of them, and the humor was just right! I hope you write more!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that's so sweet! "You asleep?" "Hmm. . . " Awesome.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Nuetronorange chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great story, Daniel and Jack whumping and Daniel saving the day, one of my favourite kind of stories. Thanks.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
very good job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Maimat B chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow, I haven't read anything that great in a while. you have the characters perfect, I love when daniel is written strong, and you did it wonderfully.
zookitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
this was such and awesome story! your writting is truly awesome! I love stories about Jack and Daniel's friendship, and you portrayed it masterfully. also your story was clean! (thank you so much for that!)

great work! I look forward to reading more of your work soon

-zooky
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow. Like, oh my gosh. That was fantastic beyond words. I loved the way you wrote the characters, you did it so well! Great job, and keep writing!

Miniola
Timid Chaos chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Bravo. It is so rare to find any decent action adventure these days. Nicely written and very enjoyable!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
You've got Jack and Daniel down perfeclt.y
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was awesome!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This was an excellent story.
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
good. like jack being carried. need more insides.