Reviews for Raised by a God
Bronze chapter 20 . 9/19
Seems I was wrong before. I've read up to this point before and I'm now sure this fic is dead. It was quite good but I'm guessing either the author lost interest or time to write. Either way we loose the ending to this fic.
Bronze chapter 12 . 9/19
I just realize that I last stopped reading around this chapter. Why? I don't know. It's too good to just give up.
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/19
Sometimes, that's the hardest thing to do. Win an argument with your sister.
Bronze chapter 6 . 9/19
Well, if you're still reading these things now I wish you'd finish this. The interaction between Jack and Harry is great. is the idea of Harry being raised by the Asgard especially Loki is great. Harry's far enough away from Dumbles the Bumbles while growing up that he had a good childhood. He's smart and didn't have to put up with either the Dursley's stupidity nor Dumbles meddling. Of course the Dursley's would think it a win-win situation also. Though they'd have loved the extra money coming in even more. But then there would've been the down side of having had Harry living with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time Harry visits Earth Dumbles tries to grab and force him to attend Hogwash and fight Moldiesnorts in his place. After all, Dumbles created old Snakeface but refused to actually do anything about him till it was too late. Now he and the rest of the moronics in the UK want a child to do what their high and mighty leader of the light refused to do decades ago.
um what?
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 3/21
Fun and crazy. :D
well, yet another really fine story left to die incomplete. You put all that effort into posting 20 chapters and getting it to the point were everything's happening then walk away. Just like so many other authors on the fan fiction sites. Why start if you don't bother to finish? And no, this is NOT a flame! I just call 'em as I see 'em.
sylvelle chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
NID bad.. best not piss off the station master
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Should this not be under the crossovers section?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
lol epic failure on the part of the Trust I guess.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Not sure if I should worry about the NID or not. On the one hand they are always causing trouble, on the other Harry's likely to catch onto their shit real quick like.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
This is a hoot. Will be following just in case you come back to this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Retarded Harry even when by a Asgard...how crude...and insignificant your mind is to come up with this...
RAY chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Great story!

When do you plant to post the next chapters?
Ray chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I love this story ! I am only chap6

Please keep posting more chapters