Reviews for Raised by a God
Thanks for a fun story.
Jfitzgerald chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
Please update again soon. Thank.s
Malix2 chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Great story for the most part, although everything after the time-loop stuff is kinda iffy. It kinda went into a bunch of chaos from that point. Of course this is a jack with the powers of an ascended we're dealing with, but still. The whole thing with loki trying to keep up with raising harry and his clones was hilarious though. :) Even though it did make more characters to have to keep track of. I generally don't like stories that add a lot of OCs, as I can never recognize them as well as characters I've actually /seen/. Written descriptions just don't hold a candle and I usually skip over them anyway because I lack the ability to picture them in my head just on a description. It doesn't matter how detailed the description is, I can't picture them. Although in this case they're all pretty much harry, so that's not as much of a problem, although associating their names to their specializations are somewhat hard. Oh well, this story might be dead anyway considering the last update date. A real shame too, since hardly any harry/stargate crossovers seem to get anywhere. I did find a handful that have a large number of chapters, but for the most part almost all of them have been abandoned for at least a year or two.
mattcun chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
plz write more
Vicki219 chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
Cool story and loving all the Harry clones. Please update some more soon!
Diablo Largato chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
ok next chapter please, I want to know what happens! good story so far.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
Who's the group he reeled in?

Good story, keep updating the story.

Maybe have Jack make a joke out of the Ascended Ancients/Alterans messing with an Ascended being of a plane HIGHER then them. Then he'd only have to follow/commit to Myrdin's rules.
IchigoRenji chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
this is a REALLY good story, keep up the great work
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
This is a pretty interesting story and well written. Thanks for sharing!
Morrolan chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
More please?
Xadro chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
I liked the story until you told about the clones after that it started getting confusing and i dont feel like reading the rest. The rest was good enough though.

- Xadro
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Entertaining, but I can definitely see how your new one was light-years ahead of this.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
This is an awesome story. You really should continue it. It doesn't even really need to be rewritten.
albeva chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
okay this is an interesting idea, however the style is terrible. Really I am sorry to say, but it ruins your story.

First grammar, secondly pointless jumping of views. Stick to one. Thirdly Harry's character seems more an overly spoilt 8 year old with superiority complex. How on earth would he snatch Jack's weapon? and break it half? this is riddiculous.
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »