Reviews for Darkness Surrounds Us
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
So far, so good. I like the descriptions a lot!
moondancercat chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Okay, yeah, I like the somewhat-cliffhangerish ending, but this just made me grin stupidly. Of course, I love.
jrenee7 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Great story! The first chapter, with all the details and the impact of the last sentence, made me want to read more. I really liked the interaction between John and Rodney,and that John hallucinated Rodney in his cell. I did like the new ending/epilogue better. ;) Hope to read more from you soon.
Drakcir chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
YAY!

So sad it's over, but so happy his sight is back.

Course... your could do a bit where he's flying again... maybe with Rodney...

Just a thought... :D
Ditzyleo chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Liked the old ending- but this was even better!x-D
drufan chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Yes! That accentuates the healing even better. Wonderful story. The light or the red shirt at the end contrasts nicely with the darkness pervading the rest. Great juxtaposition. Also, the attention to the details of the spire or ocean mirror nicely the meticulousness of the gun in the beginning.

Hope to see something else from you soon.
TangledPencils chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
That's more like it, a much more satisfying ending!

Good work.
LilRicki chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Oh, that was wonderful! I liked the other ending, too, but, like you, this one put a huge smile on my face.

Again, wonderful fic!

-LilRicki
parisindy chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
aw much better thanks!
Titan5 chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. So moving and emotional. Great job and a nice read.
chokolaj chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Very nice, very touching. I did like how you ended it in CH. 5 but at the same time, I wanted a bit where he does get his sight back. After all, real life sucks enough that we don't need to be reminded in fiction about it too! ;) Thanks!
Hisster chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
I like both the ending you had before and this one. Thanks. :)
Lucygoosey chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Excellent epilogue! And done so quickly! Thank you.
Reyson chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Very very nice ending. Definitely better than if it had ended at chap5. I definitely think that it ends better this way as we the reader get to experience Shep's joy of being able to see again. The ending words of "Nice color on you" was perfect! Well done and am happy to see that this has a happy ending! :)
TangledPencils chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
You've done quite well with this, but to me it isn't finished until we know if Shep recovers ok. It may have been implied that he'd be ok, but I feel in this story that it needs to be written...perhaps as an epilogue?

Well done otherwise.