Reviews for Radiant Academy Host Club
Seria on Twelve Notes chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ya-hawie~! This idea is a novelty! I absolutely adore it :p Kairi as a host! (Thought off as a guy no less!) Can't wait for you to update!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
-laughs- Wow, Kairi is having a weird time! XD What will happen now? I LOVE this idea! I'll have to remember to tell Kit-chan about this, since she loves KH and OHSHC! ) Anyway, plz continue this interesting lookin fic soon, alrighty? Ja ne!
sailor winx chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i love it's so funny. update soon!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Ok, I have no idea what Ouran High School Host Club is, but this fic rocks and I would really love for you to write more of it!

Though it does seem a little OOC, I suppose its just because of the characters you placed them under. Like I said, I have no idea what you're talking about with that Host Club thing.

But I think it's cute that Sora and Roxas are twins and say everything together. I love em' and just can't get enough of them. Sometimes I'm torn between them, but I'm thinking that I love Roxas more. I have an unexplainable attraction to blondes... :))

Anyway, i hope you update sometime soon and I'll review again when you do!

BYE!
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh... My gosh...

I swear, I had no clue Ourun High School Host Club existed until four days ago, when I was talking with a random person about Tokyo Mew Mew. When bringing up how I enjoyed the fact that Berry's dad looked like a girl (even to the point of having pigtails), she said that it reminds her of the father of the main character of Ourun High School Host Club. I inquired about the anime, and she informed me of it. Two days later (meaning just two days ago), I looked up the anime on YouTube, eagerly devoiring the first episode. The weird thing is that this has happened before. Usually, I'll have unknowingly avoided something my entire life. Then, one day, I suddenly hear about it and what it is. Soon, it starts popping up everywhere. It's happened with quite of a few obscure words. It's as if the second I hear the obscure word for the first time, it suddenly isn't as obscure anymore. XD

I so enjoyed the first chappie. I loved Host Club cause I love gender stuff, like Hana Kimi, Ranma 1/2, Venus Envy, Misfile, The Wotch, etc.

You're writing style is excellent, though I am a bit puzzled as to why you chose Luxord. I suggest using Larxene as the devious customer who throws Kairi's bag into the fountain and makes it look like she's assaulting her. Larxy-chan seems like the type for it. O

I'm addin' your story to my Favorites and Alerts. _
Gryffindor-RikkuChan chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow! It's almost like the anime but a little different. When will Host members discover Kai's deep secret?
shadowtailmon chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i picked a random page and it was fate ur pop up! y i luv it

1) u hav both sora and roxas (my favorites!)

a) u made them twins! the ouran high twins no less (they better be funny! i think sora would fit hikaru's role)

2) u hav both ouran and kingdom hearts together!

3) it must really be good to make me happy (half hyper) when it's 4am

Update!
NaokiB4U chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Please upgrade it soon! I like it was interesting.
miss.ninja.kimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
OMG YOU ROCK! Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite anime/mangas, and Kingdom Hearts is only one of the best video games ever! But 'em together and what do you get? A kick-butt fanfiction! And Riku as Tamaki, that's pure genius right there my friend. *nodnod* I shall be awaited the next chapter of this marvelous fanfiction! *puts on alert list*
Phoenixsun chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Nice, I love the concept, though I don't know who's going to be the prakster(s) in the fic, Sora&Roxas, Axel, or Demyx. The other think is Luxord, you should have you someone like Leon or Marluxia instead of him, even Zexion would have work better. It still a really good fic, I hope you continue it and elaborate it.
eastercat chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This is me...o-o Omg...whoa..interesting at the least. I think it's cute to have Sora and Roxas as the twins. 3 It's just sorta odd to see Riku all...outgoing like that. xD
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Interesting! But ... which is Hunny? WE NEED A HUNNY! Is Demyx the Hunny? XD Good job so far, keep it up!
blackkeyblade chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
very good idead i lke the fact that roxas is all hyper now but who is hikarou and who is karou