Reviews for It Never Mattered To You
insomniareader chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh... sadnessish... Weird coinicedence... I have been listening to this song all day, then right as I finally get it out of my head... I find your story!

Great one shot/Songfic!

P.S. Sorry about the spelling, just be glad I'm typeing this not writing it!

P.P.S Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head again!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That sums up how I'm feeling towards my ex... You did a good job too! *is in a really good mood thought* As much as I'm pissed at him, he lost me, and I heard from the guy I would've been dating had he not been shipped out.
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Deep...
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
wow

that was a really good way to show Pretty Girl in the dasey relationship

nice job
DASEYS.lilies chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
that was great...i really like the song, i haven't heard it before. i'm going to have to find it. this really would be a good fan fic. even though it would be really sad because you would kno that they would never be together because he will always be a player..

i love this songfic its going in my favorites.
DaRkDrEaMeR23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Beautiful song choice! And so wonderfully written! Nice job deary!
Green-Jelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was completely... AWSOME. You are an awsome songfic writer. I love, love, love, love, love it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. Keep writing.
DELETEING chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
so good!perfect.
The Enthusiast chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Loved the ending.
Ofwindandwhispers chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow that was good i was listining to the song while reading it. Man i love this song _
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh I love the ending.

I hope everytime you think of me..

Your heart dies inside..

Lovely, lovely.
K.A. Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hey... I just realized I've reviewed your work before. Awesome. Anyway, beautiful fic, fits perfectly with the song. Sad, really, but well done. Great job!

xoxo Kyra