Reviews for How Sam Saved Dean Again
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
A wonderful conclusion to a heartfelt story. Two thumbs up for sure! Love that you used a real medical condition as the crux of the situation and, I loved reading this.
Thanks once again for posting a great story!
Sincerely, Anonymous
wooljumper1992 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing.
Uyen chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I loved this, poor Dean with his stutter is painful to read (I meant in an emotional way not a bad way). And Sam is so supportive of his brothers. Its still sad that he left, but touching to know he would drop everything in a heart beat to help his brother out.
Adara-chan67 chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Huh. Welp, this is what I get for reading the sequel first. _ I had no idea what was going on for the whole first chapter, but it never occured to my stupid, idiot brain that this might be the SEQUEL to something. So I was sitting here piecing everything together as I read, and when I finished I went back and looked at the summary, and spent the next five minutes smacking myself in the head.

BUT! I finished the story. And I really loved it, especially after I figured out what happened to Dean. I felt so, so bad for him, and only just the tiniest bit annoyed with him for being all withdrawn and moronic. I think the ending was great, and since I wasn't reading the story as it was being posted, I don't care that it took a while. _ See, there IS some good in my idiocy, after all!

In eternal admiration,

Adara-chan
orofen chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Finally I was able to read this story!I've had huge problems with this site and when it finally was working again I had trouble remembering the name of your fic :D But here I am!

I really liked both of your fics involving stuttering Dean, I've been hunting these kind of fics and I'm so glad that you delivered _ So thank you for sharing!
HAP chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Aww. That was beautiful. For the Winchesters anyway. I really liked the concept of your stories - cos Dean in the show is pretty confident and sure of himself, it was cool to see Sam being the bully! Thanks!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
AW! Way to go! I loved this story and the other one! Well done!

-Marvin
Anon chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
I liked this story but I think Sam was way too harsh, and though I can understand why he was, I definitely don't think Dean should have forgiven him so easily for the things he said, I think Dean is a much stronger and more proud person than that.
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Wow, I really loved this story. It was nice reading a story where Sammy is the protector and Dean is the weak one. Great job with the dialogue, Sammy was harsh at the end but it was tough love and Dean needed it. Awesome job with the characters, even switching up the roles you still managed to keep them true to themselves.

Cookies for you, keep up the great work!
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
MAN I LOVE THIS FIC!
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
I loved this story. Congrats on completing it!
Deanlovr chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
hi, I love it, don't forget this story please ! thanks for this good work and keep going ! ;)
DeanBean chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I feel so sorry for Dean...

I loved this chapter lots and lots...:D

So i can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully it will be soon, **bribe with cookies and milk**

Love,

Dean-Bean

xoxoxoxox
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
The reason you have given for Dean's speech problemis very believable and I look forward to the next chapter to see how Sam and Dean cope.
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
omg you updated! i was like ecsatic to see your email alert!

love the chapter! very very good!

thanks