Reviews for The Dream Dasher
Fierce Queen chapter 14 . 4/15/2019
I'm on a re-read binge, and, apparently, I don't recall reviewing your fics! Truly sorry!

Oh, my goodness! Such good writing! You write a very good redemption-arc for Lady Ariella. Perfect Mary-Sue. I enjoyed watching her get beat in archery and swordplay. It was very sweet that she ended up with Jaer in the end.

I love your little history at the end! "For Ever Kneel'd" is one of my favorites! I have to admit, I love it when my fav authors basically make a universe together.

Fantastic story! I loved it :)

Aslan's Blessings,
~Fierce
CaptainSteel chapter 6 . 10/27/2018
I almost wished she had found a loophole in the law. I can just imagine Edmund thanking her oh so gracefully for helping them find it, and promising that it would be immediately rectified.
Firebreathingmarauder chapter 14 . 8/18/2017
Ok this started out as absolutely hilarious as Ariella is just so ridiculously Mary Sueish but wow it took a turn and I loved how you got her to change! I love how Jaer was so patient and how Aslan came to her in the end as He is the embodiment of life and wow. just wow.
Eregnar chapter 14 . 3/20/2017
Gosh darn it, you made me cry :)
Lilly Talons chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I've read this several times and I love it every time, it's fun to read, great job.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I suspect that Peters title of high king is mostly useful for tiebreakers. I am not sure whether it is ever canonically specified, though.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I put Ariella through the Mary Sue Litmus Test. She got 39, which is considered likely Mary Sue territory. The sole reason she didn't get higher was because she's a parody and once she gets to Narnia, she gets her butt kicked left and right.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
My mom told me about this story and says it rocks so now i'm reading it and I agree.
Anne Onymus chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
. . . Aaaand I cried.
Anne Onymus chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
So this chapter is Narnian Easter!

This story is brilliant. And also good - there's a difference, you already know.
zauberine chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
beautiful...what a great story..!
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I wonder what would happen if I'd met her pre-reform. I probably wouldn't be able to stand her.
Account Deactivated-Deleted chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Great. The way you have shown Ariella's conversion from a perfect Mary Sue to a perfect woman was simply amazing. At first you gave us all the reasons to mock her selfishness and then you weaved the story such that by the end we could sympathize with her. If a traitor could become a Just King by the grace of the almighty then why can't a Mary-Sue not redeem herself? You blended just the right amount of humor, selfishness, punishment and redemption to make this story Amazing. :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
What a sweet ending.
I also have to say, there's simply something about suitor being sent into hysterics by the Codex that really gets to me. ;)

Great fic!

Caity :)
Fierce Queen chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Amazing! Completely amazing! Sad that Ariella had to become her worst fears in order to become a wonderful person, but I'm glad she did become a wonderful person. Also glad she and Jaer got together! :D

Aslan's Blessings,