Reviews for The Dream Dasher
Elanor Joy chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
No. Not the end. I hate it when stories end. It's the most dreadful thing ever in the history of fanfictiondom...Which is probably why my stroies never seem to, now that I think of it. Anyway...Lovely chapter. I had goosbumps all over. I love how Lewis used Aslan's death to portray Jesus' death for us. I like Jaer, but if you end this story with just a wedding I may have a baby cow.
elecktrum chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
Oh, Wow! I actually like Ariella at this point! I never thought the day would dawn, as it were.

A very pretty chapter and a nice retelling of Narnia's history. That _would_ be a lovely way to spend a summer night. It seems our lady has come around finally. Your characterization of her throughout this tale has been superb. I'm so glad you wrote this!
NarnianQueen chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
One word... COOL!
TastyAsItGets chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
Very sweet chapters! I like Ariella a lot more now (though she does weep a bit much for my taste). ;)
Almyra chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
*sniffling and teary-eyed*

Just amazing. You did it justice, and that is indeed a wonderful thing. I'm not sure what to say, other than that I loved how you told the tale, through a Narnian's voice. It wasn't repetitive at all, even though we know the story so well.

Ariella is still impatient, but it takes work indeed to 'reform', and now it appears her feet are taking steps towards the right path.

Wonderful chapter, TKD. Thank you.
EstellaB chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
*Hugs Ariella*

Yay, she finally started to wise up :) It was about time... Thanks for a new chapter!
Elanor Joy chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
So maybe Queen of Rabbits wouldn't be the very best...Not that Narnian rabbits would've listened to her anyway. At least not the Talking ones. You're right, these chapters weren't very funny. Not in a bad way though. It's amazing what happens to a person after learning things the hard way once or twice. Very good chapters, indeed, I was enthralled. Continue as soon as possible.
NarnianQueen chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
Bravo for one of the best fanfics i have read! Please write more chapters soon. I am so glad Ariella is growing up and realising what is really important.
staysweet1214 chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
Hullo! I think, I'm beginning to like her. Is Jaer falling for her? *LOL*

Can't wait, pls. UPDATE SOON! )
staysweet1214 chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
Omigosh! Poor, poor, poor Ariella! She had always made me crazy and insane! But now, I feel so sorry for her. ( The poor girl! *sniffs*

Great chapter! God bless!
Almyra chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Oh yay! This chapter has made me so happy. I am amazed by Ariella's growth - she has really come a long, long way in a very short time. Her disability is quite severe and does force her to depend on others, and so perhaps she has had to 'grow-up' faster. I especially liked her learning to be kind and making friends with Jaer and his brother.

Mnmnmn, I bet I know for what celebration they are preparing! *shivers with anticipation and delight*

Can't wait to see what happens next! Great, great chapter.
the1hobbit chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
tell me more! tell me more! :-3
elecktrum chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Le sigh! FFN just ate my review.

Ariella may not be as funny as before but she still has her moments and at least she's far more likable. I'm glad that she's been mostly restored to her old person, minus the snotty attitude and the arrogance. Her progression from MarySue to human being has been fascinating and is a delight to read. Now I'm eaten up with curiosity to know what this celebration is all about!
EstellaB chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
This was an excellent chapter! Like someone else says, I'm SO glad Ariella didn't get perfect all at once... I'm just really enjoying this. And I'll be so sad when you end it!
George should be Peter chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
I AM CRYING SO MUCH! i can't belive how you could trigger the readers emotions but you did it. HOPEFULLY ARIELLA WILL FIND TRUE BEAUTY
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »