Reviews for Infamous Secrets
DarkBrooks chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
HAHAHA this story was so great! Hilarious! I loved the whole thing with the Riddler and his rash ehehehe
Great story and I can't wait to read more of yours! I get the feelings I will have read them all very soon :P
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Awesome ending to an awesome story!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Soooo... THAT'S why he didn't wanna take his pills! aw!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Poor Pam :'(
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
"Hey Joker," Riddler called with a smile. "What about Batman? Is Batman great?"

Joker froze and appeared rather confused. He eventually relaxed, leaned toward Harley and whispered, "Eddie's funny."

"I was hoping that'd make his brain explode," Riddler said disappointedly.

My favorite part. You guys are giving excellent little one liners and sections. They have me rolling!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I love all the dialogue! The interaction between the patients is awesome. These are usually my favorite stories, the ones where so many of the super-villains interact. Awesome chapter!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
"Y'know what, I think I want Crane to be my doctor. Why not?" Riddler commented sarcastically as Scarecrow smiled wickedly from across the table. "I was just trying to make a point," he said to Crane. "You stay the hell away from me."

That line made me cackle so loud, I think my neighbors heard me! That was greatness!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I can't wait to see what her "leverage" is!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was epic! hahaha, greatness!
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Cool!

Especially like Riddler's little bit of being 'sane'.

Harleen is nice to see sometimes. Maybe Harleen and Harley are sort of like Batman and Bruce - neither are really an act, but they're definitely not the same personality.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Great!
thin white duke of death chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I dont get it. What was wrong with the joker? I don't mean to sound like Im stupid, its embarassing to admit that i dont know what was wrong with him.
Dark-Subtext chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
This story is just made of awesomeness, it gave me several case of the giggles so bad that it hurt.

I love the setting (Arkham), the interaction between the rougues and they all seemed to be in character. I particularly loved how you portrayed Harley's (often overlooked or disregarded) intelligence and cunning. The girl sure can use her wits and manipulate in turn... When she chooses to. Great job.

Though it's a matter of personal opinion, I also have to somewhat disagree on the assessment of the Riddler’s mental health.

I hope you'll make more stories staring the rogue gallery and their interaction in the future. If you do I'll be sure to read it. It would be interesting to see more of what goes on in Arkham through Frankies eyes (if he still stay's in the psych business).
Valkyrien chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
'Totally worth it!' completely sums up the amount of aggravation I got from my friend while stealing her campy pink notebook laptop to read this on after seeing it recommended on the JokerxHarley page fanfiction recommendations list. I am so in love with the whole storyline that I could have just hugged the damn thing but the aforementioned campy laptop was too fragile to hug so I couldn't. Although cheated of my hug, there was plenty of loud squealing and raucous laughter and you guys have given me so many priceless visuals and dialogue gems that I can honestly say this rated humor-wise with watching one of my Izzard DVDs for the thousandth time and I am a FAN of that guy. You totally got the humourous vibe the villains have going and you completely captured the deviousness Harley's capable of when she wants something badly enough. The Joker was priceless, as always.

Ladies, consider yourselves faved. Bang up job XD
Dilly Danny chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
It was so funny and in-character, I really loved it!

Y’know what, I think I want Crane to be my doctor. Why not?” Riddler commented sarcastically as Scarecrow smiled wickedly from across the table. “I was just trying to make a point,” he said to Crane. “You stay the hell away from me.”

- that line (among so much others) made me laugh to tears!