Reviews for Infamous Secrets
highland girl 1592 chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
To Gladrial:Poor Mistah J?Frankie gets his throat cut and Eddie gets stabbed in the back three times and you say Poor Mr.J? It's all a matter of perspicuity I Joker...*gasps for breath* is impotent!LOL._
highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Ivy...dying? NO!At least you didn't use a Ivy's Bisexual secret for this story 'cause everyone already knows it to the Joker to think that is funny,about Ivy dying I mean.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Yay,Harvey! Harvey:"So what have I missed?" Ivy:"Well,Penguin ordered an abortion;Hatter's a pedophile;Eddie's got the clap;and Crane's gay." Chorus:"She said she was eighteen!";"It was just a rash!";and "I'm not gay!" Harvey,See what you miss when you're asleep? :)I for one have always found the Riddler to be the sanest one of the Rogues;except for his slight tendency for Eddie certainly wouldn't have lasted one day in Blackgate;maybe that's why Batman puts him in Arkham.
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Oh my aching sides!I can't remember when I've laughed so much!:)I was wondering what you were going to have the tabloid write about Jonathan hiding out in a gay club..I wonder how long it took for him to realize where he was? Joker:"Bet you saw more than you bargained for there,huh?" Crane shuddering:"You have no idea." And the part of Crane using a crayon to plan his next nefarious scheme? Priceless!Ah,Poor Harley they haven't written anything about her yet.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Poor Eddie with an STD..I mean rash!Yeah,I would like to *play* doctor with Crane though I suspect that my idea of playing doctor and *his* idea of playing doctor will have two very different .
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
In the Wikipediaverse I believe they mentioned that Jervis may be a pedophile but which I don't buy for a unbirthday! the way I think that Jonathan and Eddie look perfectly cute just as they for Jervis I have always imagined him and the Mad Hatter in the Alice books to look like a young Roddy Mcdowell,only shorter and dressed like a victorian gentleman and not the Mad Hatter. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Well I'm a littled touched that the doctor doesn't want the Joker to stroke out on him or more specifically in I suppose a doctor has to be concerned about his patient's health even if that patient is the Joker.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Am I right in assuming that one of the doctors in Arkham has been telling tales out of school? Meaning that what Eddie told him he then told the tabloids? Yikes!I for one don't think that the right-wing folks would care about what the Penguin does after all he is a Rogue and they'd be too scared to boycott him or anything else...besides doesn't Bruce Wayne really own the Iceberg and not the Penguin? p. is right the Penguin should not be breeding,but if it was Jonathan or Eddie... ;)
Rumielf chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
The jell-o line is awesome. *wipes tears away*
Queen Ghidorah chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
As I was reading this and your other stories (the both of ya), I smiled as I thought how lucky I was that two great writers such as yourselves like Batman as much as I. Then, it occured to me how wrong I was; I'm lucky *I* like Batman as much as you! You guys were made for Gotham Rogue tales! Keep writing, and I'll definitely keep reading!
BloodofthePen chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
This last chapter was great... it tied everything together! (I never thought the Joker and the Scarecrow could ever get along... even for a moment! You have done well!) _

I'll have to check out more stories of yours!
BloodofthePen chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
lol HA! I told you he wasn't being paranoid. Of course, being the author, you knew that already!

Harley gestured everyone to lean closer to her and whispered, “I did it. Sh,” then falling into giggles again.

“But why?” Scarecrow asked.

“…Why not?” Joker returned, as though his question made no sense. LOL I love the quips.
BloodofthePen chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
This gets more and more interesting, and is very well paced, and is pretty well-written in terms of character development, humor, and the overall mystery, so I'm off to read more!
BloodofthePen chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
“You must be joking. It’ll be absolutely hilarious!”

“I assure you whatever I do to research this will strictly be in the interest of science.” The former professor assured and went back to writing. “…But yeah, it’ll be pretty funny,” he said under his breath.

LOL This is great... sinister plots planned out and written in Crayon. LOVED that.
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
This is hilarious. And I believe that the Joker isn't paranoid... he might just be onto something... after all, what if that magazine as an informer-or a network of informers-inside Arkham?

My favorite line this chapter: “Y’know what, I think I want Crane to be my doctor. Why not?” Riddler commented sarcastically as Scarecrow smiled wickedly from across the table. “I was just trying to make a point,” he said to Crane. “You stay the hell away from me.”

Heehee... nice job.