Reviews for Sam Goes Squee!
BlackIceAngel chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
only a few fics can make me cry with laughter, you have joined the ranks, twice.
BlackIceAngel chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
riding cows, thats funny. I've only ridden horses, dogs and a deer before, ooh and an elephant.
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Holy cow! That was... odd. Funny though. You were definatly on crack when you wrote that. But we all have those moments. Infact I'm frequently on crack when I write randomness. Loved it and I'll have to check out your more sensible stories later.
chrispy chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
i just went to walmart and me and a friend (the person who sent this to me) we went down the pet isle and i grabed a cat bed and sat in it then she trew me the cat toy and i played with it it squeeked! “SQUEEK!” thanks.
Freefall chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Awesome story! This made my life! So funny!
Lux Fati chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
We...Sam is a retard...too much fun poor cow.
FaithfulLurker chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
lol. awesome fic. SQUE!
Fyrerayne chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
DUDE! That was great. Heh, good job. Could you do a House one now? O! Or an Avatar one.

Good luck!

Lux Fati chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
You're weird...Are you a crack addict?
FunnyDays chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
eh eh!admit, this is a true story, it was you riding a cow when you freaked out!eh eh..gosh,they look like on eh

very funny!i've always wondered what the boy would do on drugs..great fic!
Fyrerayne chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
That was funny. Poor dead cow. WHERES MY FLYING CHEESE FILLED PIGGY? No wait a vampire flying cheese filled piggy! YEAH! How could Sammy choose a cow over Dean? Dean's so pretty! Great (random)job. Good luck!

AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
lmao!. god thats funi.
Audio Pineapple chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
'I said giddy up bitch!' Oh crimety that made me giggle.
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Wow. Forget the crack you went straight to acid... (whatever the hell your on you need a support group babe cause apparently the cold turkey thing aint workin out for ya.) Hilariously random ness! I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE! But it needs sporks... And a cheese filled pig. Yeppers that would be the shit right there. Well great keep it up! Good luck!

Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I WANT MORE! Wow. whatever your smokin send it this way will ya? Good luck!

31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »