Reviews for Self Destruct
cindermane chapter 2 . 1/10
My... Tradition, tradition clap clap is usually to wait till I am caught up or finished with a story before I review. I don't always do this. I usually don't when I am getting really into it, like this one. Great job so far. Super interested. I'm glad it's not slash, but Rei actually loving Usagi as her princess, not her lover.

I really like the execution so far. Can't wait to read more
-Cindermane
Rufael chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
:(((( eeeeeend. But it was a good end. Now crying a bit. :(. Thank you for the story
Rufael chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
Will ANYONE(Amy) run a DNA scan on Rini and see she is a perfect match with Darien and Serena? Oh man one more chapter. My heart bleeds :(
Rufael chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Oh YES! ARIES has brought down all hell on Rose Boy's stupid head and It. Was. GLORIOUS! Kinda NOT the best moment for it but still. But why hasn't anyone from the senshi reacted to her suicide attempt? :(
Rufael chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
Well...that's what i meant: in the manga, and in Crystal, Rini knew exactly who SailorMoon was. She just could not acceptthe immature crybaby to be the world's greatest defender and her own mother. But she knew. The original anime...changed that. Honestly...i did not enjoy this part much.
You promised a longer chapter this time :((. Anyway...now i see what u meant by 'a little bit differently'. Nice! :)
Rufael chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
:(( i do remember this episode...vaguely. I remember how it ended too :(. Seems here it will end better.
Rufael chapter 13 . 10/7/2017
This one moved me to tears :((. There are fics out there that make Raye the villain, fics in which i hate her with a passion...and then there is this fic, where she is super awesome and the best friend one could ever ask for :)
Rufael chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
Wow. This won't let me sleep tonight
Rufael chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
Awesome chapter. Going darker and darker...perfect. Maybe she gets saved by Raye, maybe... after already slitting her wrists. That should make an impact. Raye, Mako and Mina will pummel him into the ground, Tuxedo Mask or not. Idk. One can only dream :)))).
Rufael chapter 10 . 10/7/2017
Lol i still never got why in the original anime Rini was such a brat towards Serena. In Crystal, she acknowledged her as her mother, just a childish version of her. Still... she was not exactly all insufferable. A bit mean...sure. But not by far like in the original series.
Another thing...getting jealous over a 6year old, thinking she wants to steal away her bf. Seriously? :)))))
But i did find Rini to be sweet a bit, now, trying to help her...
Guess only as Tuxedo Mask could he save her by taking the full shock of the hit to shield her. And still manage to run away after.
Rufael chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
Now THAT was the right reaction towards him! Good job. But now he saves her?:( damn his spidey sense
Rufael chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
I loved it too :((. No person is worth such pain, such transformation to a husk, a shell.
Rufael chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Awwww...his suffering ended too fast :(. Btw, i keep forgetting to mention this: your disclaimers are hilarious. Especially that one where they throw u in the loony bin :))))
Rufael chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
I honestly think he deserves a little worrying for all he put her through. Nice chapter
Rufael chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
They are ok! And good job with those reflexes. So she did not have a seatbelt. Obviously, since the back seats are made for 3, not 4 ppl. Nice chapter and THANK YOU for not killing anyone :))