Reviews for Self Destruct
laci rose chapter 19 . 2/12
Sonar chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Good chapter
Chibi Kylee chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
What's with all the Moronic reviews for this story? Usagi (Sorry I use the Japanese names) Didn't forgive Mamoru to easily I mean everyone thinks it should be 'make it hard to make her forgive' or something like that but that's just the stupidest thing ever. I thought the story was perfect I didn't spot anything that needed fixing at all (I read fanfics for entertainment anyway not to go around correcting everyone like a grammar Nazi). Hell, even the author notes were exiting and I almost never read author notes. Great story AngelMoonGirl :)
Chibi Kylee chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
-cries- -sniffle- that was so sweet!
Chibi Kylee chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
this is getting very interesting and its only the second fricken chapter XD
Sailor Moon Fan chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Amazing! If you owned sailor moon I'd be even better! Plus i like how close Raye is to Serena in this story. Because I thought I was like the only one who got that they were always the closest of the two!
Xiaou Nem chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
I kind of liked this story. It is written in a credible way and you can feel their pain. I think Rei was a well written character. However, that said. Especially the conclusion is much too simplistic. A kiss, an apology and all is right. Angelmoon Girl, Serena tried to kill herself. So much over-the-top behaviour would probably need an over-the-top reassurance and conclusion. I guess the saving-her-life part should work that way, but I guess for me personally it doesn't work out too well. I mean, I would NEVER let an ex-boyfriend die if I could save them, but that doesn't mean I still love him.
The scene with the dresses was well made, but the suicide with ' a knife to her heart' was a little too drastic and melodramatic. Does Serena even know where the heart is? That it is protected by the sternum and you have to use a lot of force (that perhaps, for the sake of the story, de-transformed Sailor Moon has) to reach the heart. I guess if you're practiced and know the anatomy, you can slide the knife under your ribs and reach the heart that way. Oh well, I'm not an expert. And who'd want to be anyway?
If I'd give you some advice, it would be to focus less on events and more on their feelings, because that part you do really well. The car accident felt a bit out of place.
I'm sorry if I criticise too much, but you know I read all of it, so something must have captivated me. ;-)
On The Heavens chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
I was so terrified that Serena might've killed herself. I could really feel her hurt.

You did a great job!
Shika1929 chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
Great fic, I love the Sere/Raye friendship dynamic and the nice tie in with the Hypnosis episode. My only qualm was that I feel that the senshi and Serena forgave Darien too easily.
JessMess chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
Brilliant story!

Well written, solid plot, solid characters, what more could I ask for?

It was not only refreshing, but reasuring to see a fanfic that was practically devoid of spelling errors! To see an author with so much pride in their work that they eliminated everything that could deter from the quality of the story!

adds to favorites!
Death and Rebirth chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
how sweet :)
sami1010220 chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
awww, great job!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
Magnificent fic! I especially appreciated the dynamic between Serena and Rei! Keep up the ab fab work!
LucyMoon1992 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010