Reviews for Steam
Ocean'sWriting chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
JLCH chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was incredibly sweet!
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I knew House would be a secret Star Wars fan. I'm sure he likes Buffy too.

I like the way you have them be so considerate and touching with each other while still being in character. Great stuff.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
omg..that was beautifully written! so sweet, powerful and romantic! Loved the quip about the documentaries :) please please write more! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
mirk-Q chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Beautiful. Loved it.
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
o wow that was amazing!

ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow...that was amazing. Wonderful. I can't even think up enough adjectives to describe how much I loved it.

My favorite thing was the way they said I Love You. It's just so...I can't describe it. But it seems in-character in a way.

Great job!
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was absolutely beautiful.

I cried through a fellow writer I want to applaude you for your great story.

It was great.
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Had to go looking for this; you hid it in the 'adult' section! :) And it was well worth the search. The slow and gentle pace of the story (and their activities!) is so well-suited to these two people, oddly enough.

Usually, one thinks of both House and Cuddy as type-A, frenetic personalities. It's lovely to see them slow down for what's important to them, and to savor one another and their time together.

The most revealing line about House is also my favorite, and sums up the entire scene nicely: "Even now, two months and no Vicodin later, a tiny little part of him feels the need to pace himself for everything. Have to do things the right way or he'll pay for it later." That's really the way House has chosen to live his whole life, isn't it?

I adored the many ways they say "I love you" to each other, without ever using the actual words. It fits these two complex people so well, to express to one another such important emotions, without ever resorting to cliches; instead each relies on the implicit understanding of the other. Perfect House and Cuddy, as this is how they conduct their day-to-day exchanges, as well.

I loved the layers of meaning behind the title; you're clever and artistic, and a very talented young woman. Thank you so much for sharing that talent with us.

leiascully chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
You know I am full of love for you! And them. Yay.