Reviews for Out of Control
I'm not fine, thank you very much. I found a good story with great potential and now I have to deal with the fact that the last time it has been updated was years ago. I'm not okay! But it was worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
You're a good author keep writing 3
scipio96 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Agh! I can't wait for the next update! This is getting exciting :D
KrysOfSorrow chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Dude, you should SO update this, really got me hooked!

-KOS
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Nooo! You died on us, didn't you?

"I promise that updates won't take so long next time." -You

What? It's been over four freaking years! Are you still in school? Yeah, I didn't think so either...update, please? I'll grovel at your feet...oh please oh please, continue on the heartracing journey that is Lisa and Jackson's mad flight from the authorities...pweeease!
KnoKnayme chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Excellent storyline here! I love where you're going with this.
LadyElena17 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
love this so far! hoping to read more to it!
son-of-puji chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
I always loved your stories and this one is no exception at all. I really like the storyline, i like how she got sentenced for the Keefe-case, how he managed to pull it through according to the plan. I love the characters very much, not only referring to Rippner and Lisa but the OCs, too. I love the fact that the young cop wasnt falling for her as in many other stories, Paul is great, and so as everyone esle from the geek teen to the big small man and the check-in clerk. These people are so alive, you can easily find these types of people out there without really have to searcing for them. You managed to make them seem flesh and blood without going into details regarding their personalities.

I just cant believe you didnt finish it:( Dont you ever plan to? It is such a great story and your style flows nicely. I know it's been hell of a lot of time since you last updated, but it would really be good if you wrapped this up. The tension, both in good and bad way, is palpable between them, and im dying to see it unfold into sth more:)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
OMG I just began to recognise this! I already read your story! XD Well I feel like a fool!

But still, it's a great read for the second time anyway :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I'm glad you didn't kill the kids (wish you didn't kill the wife either but hey, I'll live with that). Anyways, I'm totally engaged in this story already! Brilliantly written! I can tell it's gonna be promising!
china.teacups chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
I love this, please update!
MyMyMaia chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Oh my goodness I love this fic! It's such a great Idea and I'm glad someone decided to do it!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
Nuu! It has been such a long time since the last update :( SO I'm guessing you've lost interest. Too bad, I thought this was your best red eye fic.

Still will be willing to wait ]
Qualia Des chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
This is a really interesting story and I hope you decide to continue with it someday. :)
Karma22 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Soo...any chance of resurrecting this story and letting us know what happens next? I'm gonna put it on alert just in case you decide to update the story so we can get to the romance part of things. You touched on it a little, but not enough to satisfy me! I really do hope that you decide to update this story. I really enjoy reading your RE stories. They are usually well written out.