Reviews for Bring Me Back
dreamingneverends chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
OMG! Its amazing, i cried. but then again i cry \t everything! Keep up the writing!
nanolif chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
I loved it!
BlackRoseOnFire chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh no! Poor Marco. I knew he had amnesia when he asked Dylan what he was doing. Maybe he'll think he's straight! lol.

The Darco episode is 213 (coming up after The Bitterest Pill which is on tonight I think...I'm not sure because I already downloaded it and watched it).
missmiamya chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
It was cute as always..man I wish they'd figure out the alerts thing...I'm going through and looking for stories that I haven't seen updates on in awhile...lol
luvluv chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
As you already know, I've loved the story from the beginning. Just when Marco was drowning and it seemed like he couldn't be saved, a life line came in the form of Dylan to help pull him back to reality. Not once, had Dylan given up on his love and fought tooth and nail to help bring him back from that dark abyss he was sinking into; better still, I'm glad that Marco was willing to want to be saved. Finally, I'm happy that Marco and his dad came to terms with his sexuality and he and Dylan don't have to hide anymore.

Now, I'm going to focus on an aspiring young authoress with such a unique gift of writing, that she not only produces a story worth reading but also worth reviewing. I love how you put all your heart and emotions into this story. Thank you for giving all of us a chance to share this story with you.
aspirer chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
what a sweet ending :) well done!
aurorseeker chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Nice final chapter. Hate to see it end - but this is a great story. Can't wait to read more from you.

Congrats on the laptop - I need to get one myself :)
aurorseeker chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Yay - Marco's back :) Great chapter.
missmiamya chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Oh my gosh...he's back he's back he's back :D! lol I'm excited. Keep up the great work!
adamobabe chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
OMG! Good chapter. Thanx for puttin it up. This was my x-mas present from you. Hope the next chpater is long
luvluv chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
YES! *hands raised in the air...yelling loudly* I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I guess inadvertently that Paige, once again, contributed to this, the argument that is, to set the pace for given Dylan that push he so needed to go to Marco. From my last review, I figured if Dylan would just give Marco that mind numbing kiss, the one that makes you forget what day it is and which planet you're on, that Marco would remember who he was and what they meant to each other. As promised, you DELIVERED GIRL! Happy to say, this is a wonderful Christmas present. Can't wait for more to come. Happy Holidays!
luvluv chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
OMG! Marco may think he loves Dylan!...that's what I'm talking about. Even though he doesn't remember, love has a way to conquer all adversities...as much as reaching down into the deep, dark abyss of nothingness to rise from those depths to become beautiful arrays of the most glittering, brillant, brightest colors of a love that time cannot even touch.

So…what did you think? I thought it fantastic! Only one thing will make it better though, for Marco to remember...maybe with a mind numbing kiss that will make his toes curl, a sigh, a fleeting touch, or even a look from Dylan that just might jingle (get it? lol) those memories...what a fabulous Christmas present that would be...for Marco to get his memories back. As always, great job! can't wait to see what comes next. To all my fellow reviewers and of course the fabulous MarcoLover16, Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! (or even if you don't believe) or whatever your ethnicity may be, Happy Holidays!
aspirer chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
*applauds* YAY! i love it! marco finally loves him! and dylan is being so saintly...it makes my heart sing!
missmiamya chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
I believe that Marco is making progress...I mean he knows that he loves Dylan, and plus he trusts Dylan a lot now. All he needs is his memory back...I believe it will come back, and if not, he will still be okay, as long as he can at least start remembering simple things like TV Channels! lol Keep up the good work!
aurorseeker chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
I love it ;) This was a great chapter - I love this story!