Reviews for Formula for Two Bodies Interacting in Null Space
Fractal Moonshine chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
"desperate to keep the reigns on the unshackled equine that was Fleinhardt in mental flight."

I'm loving all your unique turns of phrase in this story!
zafaran chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
{snicker} When this was originally published, some of this would have not computed at all, but I've since discovered SGA fanfic and know who Rodney McKay and his sister are, and this is turning out to be delightfully funny. Is there any chance of getting more chapters on this story? It's coming up on the three year anniversary of the last posted chapter, but that's not the longest gap I've ever seen before a story continued. More, please? Pretty Please? Just the idea of getting Charlie and Larry in the same place as Rodney is delightful, and I'd love to see it if the story required it. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Summercloud chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
I was so excited to see this crossover, especially because you've nailed the "Larry" voice down so well. However, at 11/18 chapters, I have to give up. There's something that's sticking in my craw every time I read it and I just can't get past it anymore. Other than this one little thing this is a fantastic story.

Here's the thing: "Inside was... Well, frankly? Inside was a disappointment."

It's the overuse of the rhetorical question, both in description, exposition, and conversation. You can use this maybe once a chapter and get away with it. Twice in one paragraph is two too many.

Try this instead: "Inside was... Well, frankly, inside was a disappointment."

If you ever have a chance to go back and proof-read this I'd love to re-read it: this has the bones of an exceptional story and deserves to really shine.
sue chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
wtf? made no sense abrupt ending but now i want to go watch stargate

good work

i like it
MarbleGlove chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
This is fabulous! You have a wonderful gift for the conversations of scientists and I love their tangential thoughts peppering the story. I hope you decide to continue writing this at some point.
annakas chapter 18 . 5/11/2008
Oh now I am all curious why the SG1 from another dimension was visiting this dimension. Also *winces* What an unpleasant way to die not to mention sudden and unexpected.

Yayy a mention of McKay and his sister. I o hope the story will be continued one day. I enjoyed reading it a lot and hope to see more of it.

Will go definitely into my favourites.
annakas chapter 17 . 5/11/2008
*snicker* Larry did it *nodnodnod*

Ohh not an alternate reality. Hmm things are getting trickier and trickier.
annakas chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Aw Larry worrying over silly things. Such a Larry thing to do. So sweet.

Ha and Jack threathening to check if Carter is sleeping was amusing as hell.

*snicker* And damn it still no Vegas for Charlie and Larry. The boys were thwarted again.

annakas
annakas chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
Ah you got to love geeks working on their science and going all gleeful in it. Hm it is interesting. Is the homemade sargate leading into an alternate universe, and i the O'Neill corpse from there?
annakas chapter 14 . 5/11/2008
Oh boy O'Neill ranting is always interesting to see. Loved the mental image of Charlie typing away and doing maths while everyone else in the room is arguing over what is going on.
annakas chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
Oh things are getting even more intriguing. Charlie working is hot. Loved his math babble.
annakas chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Woah the identity of the corpse was a surprise. Hmm alternate reality? Yay and Larry finally got to do some work.
annakas chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
Aw Charlie wants to be macho. I know not a very constructive comment but aw Charlie wants to be more macho. I like how Larry is a bit disturbed and sad over Charlies fasicnation with crime solving.
annakas chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
*snicker* Oh Charlie things like thi could happen to only him. And aw for pushy bottom Larry.
annakas chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
WooHoo goo Charlie. Get your man! Also love Larrys sarcasm over what the military might think about his/their sex life.