Reviews for The Prince of Romance
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Only... a lady like Sakuno can put up with a guy like Ryoma, my god, sometimes I try to differentiate between him and a man with the same negative qualities but then it gets too complicated and mind-blowing. Pride is a tricky thing and you caught every facet of his personality PER-FECTLY. His quirks, his views on love/relationship, his approach to life in general... And of course, we can't forget Sakuno- really, this easily could have become an angst fic. with how sacrificing she is and yeah there were some sad moments but overall, this was pretty optimistic. Your writing style is already beautiful but add to it, these characterizations, and-and-everything! How you flex between both of their perspectives was just phenomenal... their voices... I could hear it.

Even the emotions you put in their actions - that scene where he felt her cry on him and then when she hugged him to save his dignity (god, she's so nice) and then the naps they take as she lays there just listening to his heart beat... Yesyesyes, a thousand yes's! Really, do I need to say more? OH, and the son and the Made Made Dane... oh my gods, are you trying to give me a heart attack. Honest confession here, I don't even watch Prince of Tennis (I actually only needed to watch half of an episode and I could already tell how these two act around each other and what their quirks were) but that doesn't hide the fact that the genuineness in your writing of these characters shined through to even the audience who are unfamiliar with the series and if a writer can do that... then obviously that says something about your skills.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh, a tooth-rotting fic just as you said! Everything seems to be coated with honey but I loved it. How they just spend together through napping, how Ryoma followed Sakuno to college, how he proposed to her, and how they have family bonding. Somehow, I feel Ryoma's unspoken overflowing love and it feels so innocent and pure. I loved the way you narrated everything. Thumbs up for this one!
blessing adeleke chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Pros:very interesting would love if it was a manga
Cons:but wish it had a little more details about there rlationship
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
awww! this one is just so sweet and calm! 3 thanks author!
makud'bitch chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
WAAAAAAAYY TO GO author-san! hahaha
hanne16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I tried this fanfic after seeing it linked on a blog about ryosaku pairing :) I know my time was not wasted for this fanfic was made perfectly ... they remained the same ... no OOC and yay for that! The romance were so pure not like the others' which was so erotic :P I hope you're still writing something like this..
nightlocka chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
wooww it really was a tooth rotting fic haha so niceeee :)) please continue your hard work! :D
sayume214 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
SWEET! NICE JOB!

Very in character, though it's surprising he didn't go pro.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That's just so them...
Morningstar Sunset chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hahaha! I'm the one hundredth reviewer! What can I say? I really, really loved this. This is my first RyoSaku fanfic and it's so adorable! I can really see Ryoma acting this way.
Gregory99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wahahahha loools!XD
Honeyee chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
"mada mada dane, daddy"

Haha. That has got to be my most favorite part.

You've written this story very well and I can see this happening in Canon should Ryoma and Sakuno end up together. haha
127Suzanne chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was one of the sweetest P.O.T stories I have ever read. I can't stop smiling, and I have this warm feeling inside of me. So thank you for writing this! :)
hpgrl95 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
reallly cute :)
RyoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Damn... I just might have too go to the dentist because of this. It's so SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Pardon for the lameness of what I said but I could exactly think of anything to say. Made me speechless. The best fic I've read abt the couple (trust me, I have real lots of it and this is the BEST of them all) The characters are so realistic. It makes me believe that what they did was true. As if it were story line is simply AMAZING. Unique, cheesy and very cute. Just the way I like it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your fanfics.