Reviews for Thieves, Assassins and Mutants: Part 2
amd5551 chapter 24 . 2/19
wow. so much has happened. Thanks for writing and updating this when you can. Your stories... i guess it will be trilogy for now, are very good. Nice change of events. Poor remy for not getting laid yet but rogue is just as stressed and exhausted. Nice change of events with the new villain(s) and characters. I love that you brought destiny into this as well. excellent explanation in the baby name too. Truly aspiring and beautiful. I hope there is more than one child. I still like the boy name 'Olivier' based on the comics. Love the smutty chapters too ;)

Can't wait to read the rest, but i'm patient and great writing must take time!
rmm8127 chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
I love the name and another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Ludi chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
LOL! If Rogue was born in 1981 then she's the same age as me! ;) Actually, I think her first appearance was in 1981... I actually have that comic somewhere... But its nice that you have a timeline set up for this, and the 90's is good because that's the decade the animated series came out and I loved that! Now that I think about it I actually think that in the House of Cards universe my Remy was born in 1981... I did a timeline for it but I can't remember exactly... Weird huh?

Anyway. Onto the story! Very nice to see that Vivi finally got her name! (A very cute one, I might add!), and I just love the banter between her parents. Nice to see them getting 'affectionate' again. ;)

For a while there I thought that Irene's vision was a ruse that her and Raven had set up, but obviously (and thankfully) that wasn't so. I think the two of them really do love Rogue and I think they'd find it hard to be so clinical as to deceive get like that. I do wonder though what it was Irene saw. And I hope they manage to avoid whatever it is.

Thanks for taking the time to continue writing, and I'm looking forward to the next part! :)

snccrockz chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Omg I didn't expect that. Nice surprise !
Ludi chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Oh my... So Sinister outs himself, Rogue awakens (kind of), and Mystique reveals her true nature? Lots happening in this chapter! I must say, I'm worried that Baby Girl LeBeau is a bit of a grump and not very sociable - what does that mean? Maybe I'm just over thinking this. At least her and Rogue can touch, which was a relief!

I really liked the entrance of the 'Sisterhood' means, and even more the fact that Remy flirted with them. So they're to character, hehe. Wouldn't be him if he didn't try it on! ;) Also intriguing is his attitude to his powers - a very different approach compared to most other stories. I like the new angle to look at him from.

I think you need to go back and 're-read the chapter as there were a few missing words, tips and muddled sentences, but nothing that took away from the reading and comprehension of the story as a whole. I'm interested to see where this leads now that Sinister's intentions are out in the open, and some of Raven's as well. Let's hope or fave couple and their little one can escape the nets drawing on around them...

Thanks for sharing, dear!

Ludi chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Great job playing with our expectations in this chapter! The ending was completely unexpected, seeing as you had coached the reader into believing that Sinister was going to steal the baby. I'm also quite curious about her eyes, and whether or not Sinister actually injected something into that IV drip... It'll definitely be interesting to find out! :)
rmm8127 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Omg, you updated again, YAY! I can't believe we got 2 updates. But what the hell? Don't leave us like that, update soon please!
Tash0726 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!..thanks for updating! :)
RRL24 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
I'm so glad you are continuing this story. Looking forward to more.
jpraner chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Oh shiz...I was hoping never to see Millbury again.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Ick Milbury! But yay an update!
Tash0726 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
So glad u updated!...I had to reread the story before I read the new chapter and was not disappointed...loved rogue and kurt's convo!...will remy find out what happened to rogue while he was away?..I think he wouldn't be to pleased to hear she got stabbed in the chest by wolverine...regardless if she healed herself...or the fact mystique was going to terminate the pregnancy...now she brought Sinister into their lives..smh..keep up the good work!
Ludi chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Gosh, I read this chapter after a looooooong time, and I realised there is a lot I have missed before! Need to go back and catch up properly! It's one of those times when I wish Rogue would go with her guts and tell Milbury to eff off... IT'S SINISTER! DON'T TRUST HIM! I really don't think Raven knows who he is. In my mind she loves Rogue too much for that. But we'll see!

Anyway, thanks for the update - and for reading my story too. Glad it's got your creatuve juices flowing again! :)

rmm8127 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
OMG, you updated! I'm so happy, thanks so much! It was a great chapter. And noooooooooo! Keep Sinister away from Rogue and the baby! Update soon!
Unslaad Grohiik chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I think I nearly cried at the end. So what's gonna happen, the baby gonna be a girl, or boy. Can't wait to find out! Love the whole brotherhood vs X-men turned brotherhood protecting X-men dudes :-) loved it