Reviews for Death Becomes Him
withgunsblazing chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I love your fanfics! Especially the Guilty Party and Death Becomes Him. Can you please update! They're really awesome and i'd like to know the outcome
talon81 chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
can't wait to see where the story takes us! great job so far update soon! :)
Laurana chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I like your ideas, but I'm not quite sure where you're going. It seems kinda John/Dean. Wouldn't mind it it was, but I wanna know! I love the Dean angst-makes it more real that way. Update soon. Impatience is a virtue after all.
Winchesterlady chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Great story so far. Looking forward to who or what is trying to bring Sam back. Hope you update soon.
historylover chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Great chapter. Update soon.

snowchic92 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
you know, its not nice to leave us hanging *jk* im so into the story now... hope you post soon!
sc chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
I have read your story called Guilty Party and was excited to find this follow-up story. From your profile I gather you are a very busy person, but I would be thrilled if you were able to update this story.

I know you said you don't normally write Dean angst - but I think you've done an excellent job.

Thank you.
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
That was an amazing chapter! Poor dean holding it all in until it eplodes. I can't wait to read what happens next!
historylover chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I'm not getting chapter 3 yet. The update link wouldn't work...

I love it. Sorry I'm not more eloquent.

xJazminex chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hey. Awesome story. please keep going, i really want to know the ending. Salt n' Burn right back at'cha! ;) Luv Jaz
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
more please :)
historylover chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow. Very good. Very intense.

Update soon! Can't wait for chapter 2!