Reviews for Eternally Scarred
Jamie chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
i really liked it. i love the different twist in the treasure planet story line.
Christian4Life chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
o! intriguing! can't wait to see what happens next!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
fabulous. update soon luff!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
fabulous story!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
Hey I really like this story! Please keep it up! :D
missamy831 chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
i like this story! dont take it down! im even gonna add it to my alert thingy :P update soon so i can know what that scream is all about!
KatsMeowRose chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
ohh nice story i love it, cant wait for more. ttyl.
Copper.Shine chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
First off, don't take this down! It's too good to be trashed!

Second, this is awesome. Nicely written and original. I'm curious as to what this 'mission' is, and I can't wait for the rest of the plot to unfold.

Keep it up and update soon!

-Renegade
Christian4Life chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Hey, I read 'em. And I'm liking them so far. Can't wait til the next chapter. keep it up!
1001Catlover chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Don't take it off, I actually Like it. I just saw the movie and I wanted to read a Treasure Planet story. I hope you will add some romance soon, i love romance. Keep going, you going great!
Muriel Candytuft chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
I'm reading the story! And I like it! Please don't take it down? (Morph bounces around my head, yapping, "Please? Please? Please?")

Muriel
Scout-britt chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Great chapter Robbi, keep 'em comin. Vey sorry I havent been able to raed them, been very busy with my own story. Well update soon.
READ FF'S NEW CHAP. OR PROFILE chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
I sort of feel link Reiza is a bit of a Mary-Sue...at least a bit in the first chapter in all. But good story! Keep going!

~ Flicker
Andrea Harper chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
No! Don't take it down! I like it. I would have commented earlier, but I just started reading it, because I'm rather stupid at the moment, because I'm on cough syrup. Meh, horrible stuff. And you've just given me further proof that I'm nobody. At this rate I'll be able to present my theory by the end of the month! BWHAHAHAHA!
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Hey I love the story Dont take it down! Im sure people will start to read it just give it time! I love the writting style and its really cool I like how its so diferent from other fics out there its one of my favorites! Please dont take it down and write more to it im sure more people will read it soon!